Global Company Global market?

cwattyeso

Re: Global Company Global market?

Post by cwattyeso »

You put product into the Global Market Silo building, which basically acts like a silo and will store your items in there, until you go into the screen, select a product, select the sell, enter the quantity you want to sell and when you hit enter, that's it it gets sold and you get the money based on the current market price. If you don't want to sell a product you can always remove it from the silo, similar to how any silo works. You are only committed to selling it when you go through the process of selecting sell, entering your quantity and then hitting the button.

I really like the Global Market and especially it's support for filltypes not covered by the standard game or most placeables. However the only thing I keep getting unstuck with, is that I go jumping into game and start playing only to realise I have forgot to start the Global Market program first before starting the game. So often I end up playing many sessions in game not able to use the mod or the market.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

You can run the client after starting your game. At least to buy from. I've been in games before where I needed to buy wheat so I started the client and it let me. Can't say for selling though...
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Kitosa Hinoyosha

Post by Kitosa Hinoyosha »

Just out of curiosity, is noone concerned that this addon for Global Company happens to be an exe?

seems weird to me.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Kitosa Hinoyosha wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:32 am Just out of curiosity, is noone concerned that this addon for Global Company happens to be an exe?

seems weird to me.
No because it needs to run outside of farming simulator in order to create the network.
Kitosa Hinoyosha

Post by Kitosa Hinoyosha »

So then why not make the mod load on demand in the background ingame using scripts? instead of an exe with the potential to cause viruses or steal info?
mike33s

Post by mike33s »

Question - I've downloaded the mod. I have the .exe running in the backgorund and it is connected (online). I dropped the placeable in my game but when I try to unload wheat or soybeans to the silo it tells me it cannot take them. When I look for the trigger use F5 I don't see a trigger. Anyone else having issues with this?