Bourgault DLC?

Deereslayer

Re: Bourgault DLC?

Post by Deereslayer »

I'm a JD guy and the 9RX is worth it to me. It is a nice tractor and only 36 slots I think. Plus the detail of the air drills is great. Worth it to me. But I bought the Anderson DLC for the bigger feed mixer too.
Sooiee

Post by Sooiee »

I farm big so I am a fan. Just curious if anyone knows how to keep the 100' setup from moving when not in use, xbox
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Sooiee wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:56 am I farm big so I am a fan. Just curious if anyone knows how to keep the 100' setup from moving when not in use, xbox
It's something that started after the last update, and unfortunately it's something giants has to fix. I've put in a bug report in the tech support section, but if you're having the same issue, I'd recommend you put one in too. The more they hear about it, the more serious it becomes.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

It kind of depends.

Are you on PC or console? If console, it's the only way to get the 9RX
How often do you use the Seedhawk seeder? If often, then you get some additional big seeders.
How often do you use weeders? If often, then the big weeder is an option.

For me:

I play on PC
I have never used the seedhawk
I don't use weeders

Therefore, it has no value to me.

The smaller seeder is insanely expensive compared to the Pronto and cultivators are worthless because disks do the same thing for less horsepower per foot.
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Mwal wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:47 am
CowsGoMoo wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:45 am Like Ched I have season pass and automatically got it. But if I didn't have the pass I would have passed on this dlc. Doesn't fit my general style of play, and if I felt the whim to play with the big boy toys game already has an 80 foot seeder from Seedhawk and high hrspr large tractors MT900, T9, Quadtrac (which even has tracks), both Big Buds are on modhub. Not enough of a JD fan to impressed with 9rx now but it is nice to see it there as an option.
lmfo hahaha thats like passing on a Lamborghini because you already have a pinto
(Talking about the drill as well not that tractor with the messed up headlights)
Not exactly. If you play a lot of European maps, the farms are so small that the big seeders/planters just literally don't fit. It'd be like buying your Lambo but you're constantly stuck in traffic and never get over 25mph. Sure you've still got a sweet car, but you can't use it.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I think you missed mwal point. This dlc isn't meant for European maps, so it isn't recommended to use it on one, therefore, your analogy is irrelevant.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Kimpak wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:36 pm
Not exactly. If you play a lot of European maps, the farms are so small that the big seeders/planters just literally don't fit. It'd be like buying your Lambo but you're constantly stuck in traffic and never get over 25mph. Sure you've still got a sweet car, but you can't use it.
Yeah, I was saying the seed hawk is a pinto and the bourgault was the lambo, not sure where you got that
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Ok now hold on, are we talking a stock Lamborghini here or one that twin turbos and 1500hp?
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Depends on who you ask what they think of a seed hawk, haha
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Better late than....

I caved in, and bought the dlc a few weeks ago, for the 8 meter seeder.....
I don't use the mega machines, widest implement I run on my biggest map (Eiersholt) is the 12 meter seeder, the 45 meter fertilizer spreader and the liquid fertilizer spreader in an 28 meter (I think) configuration, from the Kvernland pack.
Sprayers are usually the widest implement, but require little in the way of hp.

But, if you're looking into this dlc, and don't have the claas edition, and want that too, start looking at the premium edition....
That really is a great deal
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Kimpak wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:36 pm Not exactly. If you play a lot of European maps, the farms are so small that the big seeders/planters just literally don't fit. It'd be like buying your Lambo but you're constantly stuck in traffic and never get over 25mph. Sure you've still got a sweet car, but you can't use it.
You do get big seeders in Europe