La Coronella by Shaba FS

SJ_Sathanas

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Really enjoying the multi-fruit version of this map, with my farm based in the south west corner with the cow pen, though haven't even started to explore the productions possibilities.
Shame the map can't use Straw harvest though. Anyway an update could be implemented, Shabba?
Lazyboi

Post by Lazyboi »

I'm on PS4, and can't seem to buy the animal pens at all. I can buy the surrounding fields individually, or all the remaining land for 11 million, but it doesn't give me access either way. Please can you advise me how to get them?
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:26 am Really enjoying the multi-fruit version of this map, with my farm based in the south west corner with the cow pen, though haven't even started to explore the productions possibilities.
Shame the map can't use Straw harvest though. Anyway an update could be implemented, Shabba?
In La Coronella 2.0 if the DLC straw harvest is available. At La Coronella, you would have to look into a possible update. But surely he would need to remove some crop.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Lazyboi wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:04 pm I'm on PS4, and can't seem to buy the animal pens at all. I can buy the surrounding fields individually, or all the remaining land for 11 million, but it doesn't give me access either way. Please can you advise me how to get them?
I could fix this in an update. In La Coronella 2.0 this will be fixed soon.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

ShabaFS wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:25 pm
Lazyboi wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:04 pm I'm on PS4, and can't seem to buy the animal pens at all. I can buy the surrounding fields individually, or all the remaining land for 11 million, but it doesn't give me access either way. Please can you advise me how to get them?
In 3.0 I think your fans would like to see a taco factory.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:25 pm
ShabaFS wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:25 pm
Agreed, a taco factory would be amazing
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:25 pm

Corn, hogs, onions :zunge:
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Harada

Post by Harada »

Unable to sell silage at Biogas plant (did purchase it), not getting the option to unload.....non seasons
XBox Series S
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Harada wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:33 pm Unable to sell silage at Biogas plant (did purchase it), not getting the option to unload.....non seasons
Gotta tip it into the container. No other way...

I'm using the "Fun Ramp"

Good luck!

P.S. it holds 120,000l *thumbsup*
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Harada

Post by Harada »

CaptGoodvibes wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:29 pm
Harada wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:33 pm Unable to sell silage at Biogas plant (did purchase it), not getting the option to unload.....non seasons
Gotta tip it into the container. No other way...

I'm using the "Fun Ramp"

Good luck!

P.S. it holds 120,000l *thumbsup*
Thank you!
XBox Series S
Baker2021

Post by Baker2021 »

I've been playing the map for a couple of days now and love it. I have had a problem selling boards and haven't been able to find anyone else who has had the same problem, so I'm wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong? I bring the wood chips and drop them off, I wait for the boards then bring them to the distribution center and drop them off, they except them fine but I get no money for them. The day after the first time I tried an update came out so I thought that maybe that was it so I updated and tried again and still didn't receive any money. I play on real time and it's only been a few hours, so I'm not sure if I need to wait longer or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, I love the map and it's definitely one of the best I've played.
Baker2021

Post by Baker2021 »

Can anyone tell me why I'm not getting paid for boards at the distribution center?
family_klod

Post by family_klod »

Hi all. First of all i would like to thank for this beautifull map.

I trying hard everything and trying to solve the problems by myself. At one way I cant found solutions.
Biogas - selling slurry! What is the way to sell? I tried to unload from the tank but no trigger point was accepting (both BGAs). I did not find any place to sell the slurry. Manure i hope is possible to use for compost or is possible to sell also? Dont try this yet.
Silage i must lift to the tank. no possible to unlouad directly from container? These things i would like to solve, so thank you in advance for any info.
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

Hi there, I've been playing La Coronella (pro) since the update was release at the start of the month. I'm really enjoying it but I'm not able to buy any of the BGAs. I can click on fields and the road network/edges of the map and purchase these no problem, but nothing for the BGA. I have also tested it on the standard version and the same appears there.

I would be grateful for any advice on if its possible to purchase the BGAs and if not how you go about getting digestate.

EDIT: Found out that you need to go to the BGA and purchase it using the toggle instead!!!

Many thanks,