Refillable IBC Tank Magic Fill

iLLBill606

Refillable IBC Tank Magic Fill

Post by iLLBill606 »

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Anyone know how to refill this tank? I tried putting it onto a trailer so i can basically just refill it for a transport.

Also, anyone have any better ideas for moving pallets on Console? Using equipment is slow moving.
Crazof

Re: Refillable IBC Tank Magic Fill

Post by Crazof »

try not moving them, that saves a lot of time.

pallets of solids get put into an auger wagon or standard trailer, then loaded into the machine or storage silo

liquid pallets go into a tanker,then loaded into the machine or storage
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Crazof wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:58 pm try not moving them, that saves a lot of time.

pallets of solids get put into an auger wagon or standard trailer, then loaded into the machine or storage silo

liquid pallets go into a tanker,then loaded into the machine or storage
I should have explained better. Its more about wanting to make thinks look realistic. Like have an actual Flatbed that could carry these and be able to just refill and go on the fly!
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:36 pm :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Anyone know how to refill this tank? I tried putting it onto a trailer so i can basically just refill it for a transport.

Also, anyone have any better ideas for moving pallets on Console? Using equipment is slow moving.
For some reason that I couldn't figure out, the tanks can only be refilled with a silo (thus it requires the pallet to be on a loader), which is why the description recommends one of the edge silo mods. I need to do some updates for some minor things on it at some point, so I may try to revisit the silo only fill option.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

L2K Perma wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:29 pm
iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:36 pm :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

For some reason that I couldn't figure out, the tanks can only be refilled with a silo (thus it requires the pallet to be on a loader), which is why the description recommends one of the edge silo mods. I need to do some updates for some minor things on it at some point, so I may try to revisit the silo only fill option.
Nice, thank you and thank you for what you do!
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

It says to refill spraers up with hoses but us console players do not have any ability to use hoses so why say it in the description of the mod and then to me it kinda looks like that you are boasting that pc has hoses but console doesn't do not get me wrong thanks for releaseing mods for console but i think you can do better than that tank for consoles
Xbox one
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The description is there for both console and pc players. Otherwise you would have to submit 2 different mods with different descriptions.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

Jonny3355 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:04 pm It says to refill spraers up with hoses but us console players do not have any ability to use hoses so why say it in the description of the mod and then to me it kinda looks like that you are boasting that pc has hoses but console doesn't do not get me wrong thanks for releaseing mods for console but i think you can do better than that tank for consoles
I do apologize for that, I didn’t change the entire description from the PC only version which can only be used in conjunction with the manure system mod, that was an oversight and in no way did I mean that to come off as boasting. When I get an update out I’ll be sure to remove the portion of the description.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD