New addition

Joedizzey

New addition

Post by Joedizzey »

Can we get trailers with auto load with pallets on the console

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
chedly_farms

Re: New addition

Post by chedly_farms »

ok
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

for sure I’ll get right on that
JamP

Post by JamP »

Your wish is an order! For when?
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

This is why I liked when the console forums were separate from the PC forums.
Playing on PC
Macce

Post by Macce »

I just don't get it, why some people just can't understand consoles have certain restrictions. If not happy at them, move to PC.. That's what I did but still doesn't mean I've ditched console altogether, I just play different games on PC & console
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Welcome to the Farming Simulator forum.
In case you hadn't noticed, some people don't like when other people ask for stuff, for some reason. And some people don't like console players, for some reason.
If you would like something added to the game, it's be best to word it very carefully to prevent triggering the people you victimized with such a request.
Asking if it already exists, or if anyone knows if it's in the works is a better approach.
It's also best to direct your requests to Giants themselves because the rumor is that modders don't like being pestered.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Joedizzey wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:17 pm Can we get trailers with auto load with pallets on the console

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
True autoload trailers for pallets require an additional script, unfortunately these scripts aren't allowed on console. The best option you have at the moment is the following mod.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

P.S. just ignore all the other posts on this thread, clearly they are all having a bad day.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

There is a pallet mod for console that allows you to place the pallets anywhere you own on the map.
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

FarmBoss wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:27 pm Welcome to the Farming Simulator forum.
In case you hadn't noticed, some people don't like when other people ask for stuff, for some reason. And some people don't like console players, for some reason.
If you would like something added to the game, it's be best to word it very carefully to prevent triggering the people you victimized with such a request.
Asking if it already exists, or if anyone knows if it's in the works is a better approach.
It's also best to direct your requests to Giants themselves because the rumor is that modders don't like being pestered.
People get salty when the same question is asked over and over again instead of using the search function of the forum.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Macce wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:07 pm I just don't get it, why some people just can't understand consoles have certain restrictions. If not happy at them, move to PC.. That's what I did but still doesn't mean I've ditched console altogether, I just play different games on PC & console
With the relatively recent addition of the autoload wool/milk/eggs, something that we were all told was IMPOSSIBLE on consoles, i imagine a lot of people are wondering whether autoload of pallets really is as unachievable as has always been said.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I don’t think they mean it’s impossible the way you have it, I think they’re saying as it is on pc requires scripts and that makes it impossible
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:20 am
FarmBoss wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:27 pm Welcome to the Farming Simulator forum.
People get salty when the same question is asked over and over again instead of using the search function of the forum.
Some people look for reasons to be salty. It would take less effort to just move along. Or, take the same effort to answer the question.