What's going on, on your farm?

JeffFarmer1029

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by JeffFarmer1029 »

Getting started on Medicine Creek, 12 day Seasons. Have one field planted with Alfalfa and currently waiting for the temp to get warm enough to plant some corn for silage. Looking to get some cattle going soon.

Shoutout to FarmerCaseIH for the help on getting this set up! (I didn't tell him it was for a green farm :biggrin2: )

This game made me convert to PC
GIANTS and Modders, what a game you have teamed up to create! Thank you!
Wannabe farmer with 1 acre in the city
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Maybe I should stop helping you then....
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Farmercaseih wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:21 pm Maybe I should stop helping you then....
No! We must do all we can to support the brand-new players, especially if they support John Deere :wink3:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Yeah!
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

I'm just beginning my new save on Stone Valley. Rebuilt my farm and got all my land and equipment back. Currently planting grass on fields 1 2 and 4 for summer hay.
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

Not much,
Grounds too cold in Brunn for planting.
Lime spread and plowing done as reqd.
Now waiting to plant.
Got a municipal contract to develop some woodland into a reflection/ memorial area so currently waiting for felling to complete to break ground and get the scarifier in to grass it and drop some pathways.
-1 yesterday fingers crossed no snow or it’ll be all stop and into the salt spreaders.

*EDIT -ADDENDUM*
Just finished prepping the new years crops on Geiselsberg. Running Belgium GEO for a change.

Used the Agrotron and an Amazone spreader to cover the lime requirements, just got this done. Started planting the first beet crop on two of my fields. Need to spend today finishing a third. Using a Fendt 820 Vario gen 2 TMS and a Vaderstad front tiller Kuhn planter combination to direct drill, twin narrows on the rear axle to keep ground pressure manageable. The tiller is weighted.
Probably going to do the final two fields as rapeseed as they had root crops in last crop.
Been a balmy 16 degrees not bad weather at all. The equipment is rounded out by a JCB Fastrac from the early 90’s which runs the seed pallet trailer (an old Krone covered trailer) and the sprayer tank but this is currently in doubt with what started as a misfire but the mechanic suggested it might be the start of something terminal and it’s currently being worked on to confirm this, so I had been using the agrotron to cover, not ideal when you’re used to the 40mph gearing. This will have to go back onto it’s narrows for the row crop spraying season as well so I’ve got an eye out for another Fendt, there’s a gen 1 vario tms coming up for auction from a contractor trade in. This ones in green my current one is in white with streaks of clay. Hopefully this will give me some versatility to run the trailers, as well as handily carrying a front loader, and it can stand in for the agrotron or the other 820 with a quick wheel change.
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Its winter so I'm repairing, maintaining, and expanding the fleet.

Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Bought a couple new trucks to help out mostly with harvest, both came with live bottoms for the potato harvest this year.
Had a late winter/early spring blizzard and dealt with the aftermath of that seeing how my farmer is also the county blade man he was very busy
Oops
Now that the roads are open I can focus on my snow
Smokee

Post by Smokee »

Hi, a question to those who play Osina:

How can you refill the 2 placed water tank on the farms? Is it possible?
JeffFarmer1029

Post by JeffFarmer1029 »

Left Medicine Creek for a farm up North in Georgetown NY. I am getting ready for Summer watching my Oat, Alfalfa, and grass fields grow while waiting to get some corn planted for chopping. I plan on getting into the cattle business when I have enough feed for them in my fermenting silos.

Really love the layout of this farm yard. Planting oats by the river is pretty nice!
This game made me convert to PC
GIANTS and Modders, what a game you have teamed up to create! Thank you!
Wannabe farmer with 1 acre in the city
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Chop. Everything.
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Got kinda bored with big maps and equipment so ive started a new game on Shamrock Valley. Small gear, bit of tillage and dairy
Last edited by Ado239 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Working on a Contract for the local Garden Center. They were in need of a new modern garage for their leasing vehicles/equipment.

Setup and some early deliveries for foundation and plumbing.

Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I'm at the inflection point where either courseplay works or I start a new map. I'll be seeing if I can get courseplay to chase combines, if so, continue to grow the farm, if not, time for a break.