No GPU. Can I run it?

aspectt

No GPU. Can I run it?

Post by aspectt »

Im thinking about buying FS19 but the only thing holding me back is im worried if i can run it. Ive looked at the minimum requirements and not sure if ive got everything but definitely not a graphics card. If anyone knows if my setup will work please LMK

Specs : Processor : Intel Core I5 2520M @ 2.50ghz 8gb of ram 64bit and my graphics chip is a AMD Radeon Graphics Processor
( btw im not very experienced with computer parts so if anyone can help its much appreciated )

also, if i was to buy the premium edition it says that some vehicles will be available in november. if i was to buy the premium edition right now would I get those vehicles when they do come out?
DirectCedar

Re: No GPU. Can I run it?

Post by DirectCedar »

aspectt wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:10 pm Im thinking about buying FS19 but the only thing holding me back is im worried if i can run it. Ive looked at the minimum requirements and not sure if ive got everything but definitely not a graphics card. If anyone knows if my setup will work please LMK

Specs : Processor : Intel Core I5 2520M @ 2.50ghz 8gb of ram 64bit and my graphics chip is a AMD Radeon Graphics Processor
( btw im not very experienced with computer parts so if anyone can help its much appreciated )

also, if i was to buy the premium edition it says that some vehicles will be available in november. if i was to buy the premium edition right now would I get those vehicles when they do come out?
Is there a model number of that graphics chip? It sounds like the AMD equivalent onboard graphics to the Intel HD series of onboard graphics processors. (However it seems peculiar that you would have an Intel processor and AMD onboard graphics). There should be some description of it in your Device Manager tab. If you can find the model number for it you can use one of the GPU benchmarking sites to compare its performance to the game minimum spec GPU.

My guess is it will probably run fine on Medium settings on your hardware, but it is hard to be certain without the actual model of that chip.
aspectt

Post by aspectt »

DirectCedar wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:32 pm
aspectt wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:10 pm Im thinking about buying FS19 but the only thing holding me back is im worried if i can run it. Ive looked at the minimum requirements and not sure if ive got everything but definitely not a graphics card. If anyone knows if my setup will work please LMK

Is there a model number of that graphics chip? It sounds like the AMD equivalent onboard graphics to the Intel HD series of onboard graphics processors. (However it seems peculiar that you would have an Intel processor and AMD onboard graphics). There should be some description of it in your Device Manager tab. If you can find the model number for it you can use one of the GPU benchmarking sites to compare its performance to the game minimum spec GPU.

My guess is it will probably run fine on Medium settings on your hardware, but it is hard to be certain without the actual model of that chip.
when i open up dxdiag it says AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6760) not sure what it means. thanks for your help btw

also i am very much ok with running low graphics. i dont mind having low graphics just want to play the game
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

I normally play on Xbox but I can run it on low/medium in my wife’s 5 year old laptop. It has a Intel hd5500 I believe which is probably same as what you have but amd. You probably might have something newer. You will be fine though. If you buy on steam, they do have a refund policy of 2hrs or less of game time you can return it. ( Not sure if steam has it though)
aspectt

Post by aspectt »

sittinhere wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:26 pm I normally play on Xbox but I can run it on low/medium in my wife’s 5 year old laptop. It has a Intel hd5500 I believe which is probably same as what you have but amd. You probably might have something newer. You will be fine though. If you buy on steam, they do have a refund policy of 2hrs or less of game time you can return it. ( Not sure if steam has it though)
okay awesome. definitely will be buying if they have a return policy thanks so much and if you ever want to play a multiplayer farm let me know haha
aspectt

Post by aspectt »

aspectt wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:29 am
sittinhere wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:26 pm I normally play on Xbox but I can run it on low/medium in my wife’s 5 year old laptop. It has a Intel hd5500 I believe which is probably same as what you have but amd. You probably might have something newer. You will be fine though. If you buy on steam, they do have a refund policy of 2hrs or less of game time you can return it. ( Not sure if steam has it though)
okay awesome. definitely will be buying if they have a return policy thanks so much and if you ever want to play a multiplayer farm let me know haha
lol. im so mad. i tried purchasing it off steam with a giftcard through paypal. and according to the company they said i cant use the gift card on paypal. so now i have to wait 2-3 days for them to cancel the pending transaction just to buy it again
markare

Post by markare »

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Go to that site. Type in the game. It will ask you to download a file called detection. All that does is takes note of what your system has, processor, ram etc.

Type in the game name. Click the blue button that says can I run it. The site will tell you if you can or can't.

Pretty useful.

A few games I play the site says I can't run on recommended settings but I'm able to play them kn high or ultra settings with little to no gameplay compromise due to lag etc
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress