Mapping, invisible animals

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
IF53

Mapping, invisible animals

Post by IF53 »

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, I searched the net for the solution but nothing helped so I hope to find a solution here.
I have currently been working for 6 months on a map. To put the animals in place, I followed a method on a tutorial! I therefore imported these placeables on my map and I implemented his method to the letter with the creation of new navmesh while keeping the hierarchy of the I3d. Regarding the cows, I have no problem everything works in the game, the cows are present on the dashboard and on the game, they produce milk ...
regarding the hens, I followed the same method and I recreated a new navmesh by taking the correct channel. In game, I can buy the hens, they are visible on the dashboard, I can feed them, they produce eggs but are not visible in game and I see the same for sheep.
To confirm that there is a problem with my map, I exported the chickenHusbandry to an empty map and on this map I have no problem everything is working correctly so it does not come from the i3d or the XML.

log.txt
(32.8 KiB) Downloaded 36 times