Header trailer with Tension belts

Norway44

Header trailer with Tension belts

Post by Norway44 »

Hi, is it only me that are loosing my headers from the trailers doing tight turns :)

Anyone knows if there are any header trailers with tension belts ?
Im on PS4.

Option if offcourse to get the one of the big harvester (Ideal, or New Holland 10.90 with implemented trailer in the header :)

Jelsa Farmer
mike33s

Re: Header trailer with Tension belts

Post by mike33s »

Which header trailer are you using?

Also there are some folding heads available on the mod hub.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

The Claas trailers hold onto their respective Claas headers
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Why oh why, has no one made header trailers that do what the Claas header trailers do? Maybe that script is hidden in the files since it's a DLC? I don't know, but they sure are awesome.

I would suggest slowing down for turns though. I only seem to lose mine when the header decides to slide around on a perfectly straight road.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Norway44

Post by Norway44 »

Thanks for the replies.
Im using the JD S700 series harvester, and an in game 13,7mtr header, and trailer. can`t remember the name of it.
I might look into the Claas one after work today :)

Jelsa farmer
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

There are some headers on the modhub that you can customize to match whatever brand of combine you're using that have the built-in transport wheels and hitch.

Here they are. https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Norway44

Post by Norway44 »

Thanks fenixguy,
Just what I was looking for :) Great...
Use it now on La Coronella on my Let`s Play on Ytube ( Jelsa Farmer)
dan1109

Post by dan1109 »

The Elmer's Trailer is the only trailer that I use. It takes quite large amount of force force it the header to come off, usually involving an impact of some sorts. But no problems whatsoever, on any header, using this trailer. The Class trailers may work on their own headers, but not well on others.
tommo83

Post by tommo83 »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:01 pm Why oh why, has no one made header trailers that do what the Claas header trailers do? Maybe that script is hidden in the files since it's a DLC? I don't know, but they sure are awesome.

I would suggest slowing down for turns though. I only seem to lose mine when the header decides to slide around on a perfectly straight road.
the claas dominator scripts aren't hidden as they were downloaded as a mod or they were for me. ive had a look at the files but not to sure how to put the auto load onto the standard header trailers.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Always wished a modder would make one of these. It would make header transporting alot easier and attach directly to the header so there is no way it could slide off or fall off like a regular header wagon. It can also be used to carry 3pt. Implements. The website is retrieverslt.com

Maybe David from 82 square studio would be interested in making something like this. He could call it retrieve-it. Would send him this idea on his Facebook but I don't have a facebook page. This company also makes a bumper pull as well, and a small one for small implements.