Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Dairydeere

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere »

I think if you like the map, give it a 3-5 rating depending on quality, otherwise don't rate it just because it's not your kind of map
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Florish

Post by Florish »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:51 pm Just curious as to why Kaminki has such a low rating already. It looks like it might be a nice small map.mooi
Because of no seasons support maybe ?
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

That Stara line rig is nice lookin! Anyone know if tlx performance always are always lower suspension now?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I think a lot of people just downvote things because It's not a map they were looking for. And it's a shame, too. Because maps take a lot of time and effort to make. I hate throwing the term "spoiled" around. But alot of players are becoming spoiled. I remember when Purbeck dropped and it was getting a low rating. And I was all like, Dang! this is a really nice and detailed map! I don't know if too many children are looking for American maps. I don't know. I can't wait to give Six Ashes a look later today. I've been looking at a second map for a while now. I just can't find a "home" I started a new save on Marwell and trying to get it where I had it when I retired it. But Six Ashes looks promising.

The Stara stuff coming out of late is nice. I would be curious to see if anyone is working on a nice detailed South American map. Estancho from Giants has just run it's course. However I will be using the Stara Hercules as my lime spreader until the Deere drops.

There has just been a lot of cool stuff of late. Now if we can just keep the children from downvoting good mods, and give the modders the accolades they deserve.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:35 pm The Stara stuff coming out of late is nice. I would be curious to see if anyone is working on a nice detailed South American map. Estancho from Giants has just run it's course. However I will be using the Stara Hercules as my lime spreader until the Deere drops.
Klutch Simulations has been running an all Stara series on YT for a little while, this made me think of that lol. I feel like some sort of South American map is in the works, either that or someone took pity on the fact that SA equipment is slightly underappreciated. Whatever the case, maybe said modder should turn to the sugarcane technology category next :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:35 pm I would be curious to see if anyone is working on a nice detailed South American map. Estancho from Giants has just run it's course.
I was thinking the same thing just now. Waiting on someone to make a rival map to it. Lol
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Kaminki is a cozy little map. It also has custom crop textures. It definitely is not seasons ready. But pawelk20 seems to release the maps without seasons first, then later updates them with seasons.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Another great Polish map on the hub. Keep them coming! Quality maps with personal details and real world feeling. Not these huge square field flat natureless maps.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

30 years ago my life revolved around shooting 2 dimensional ducks on a tube television in my living Room ,,,, Or paper boy
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I love duck hunter and paper boy was awesome ha
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

The new stara spreader is nice...it says 36m spread but it's not even close to that...more like 12m so you refill it alot but until the Deere drops it's running on my farm
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:11 pm The new stara spreader is nice...it says 36m spread but it's not even close to that...more like 12m so you refill it alot but until the Deere drops it's running on my farm
What are you spreading, lime or fert? I know that with fert it spreads wider than with lime

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:18 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:11 pm The new stara spreader is nice...it says 36m spread but it's not even close to that...more like 12m so you refill it alot but until the Deere drops it's running on my farm
What are you spreading, lime or fert? I know that with fert it spreads wider than with lime
Lime...I'm actually just reading the description and I see like is only 14m...my bad...guess I should read more lol

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

lol

My Bredal K105 is always a dream to use with a wide fertilizer spread, then I change it over to lime and it's a bit of a letdown having to cover the field in twice the amount of time :lol:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

The JD 4940 is in console/pc testing according to custom modding page! Beyond thrilled, hope it's a fast test and it passes lol

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!