Request for LAN multiplayer support

KCHARRO

Request for LAN multiplayer support

Post by KCHARRO »

Hello guys, I have created this thread to try to convince the giants, to add support for LAN Multiplayer, without having to be connected all the time to the internet, since if a father wants to play with his son, or like me and my neighbor With our P2P connection at home, we can play both, without having to buy the game three times.

I don't think it would affect the company at all, rather they would benefit from having more users, I'm sure many more, besides that it would be even better than it is, and thus take care of our pockets a little more.

I have also seen many threads on other websites on this topic, and I do not know if there are already others here (if so I apologize) where there are many players who have the non-steam version (like mine) and also have no internet connection permanently and multiplayer game is impossible for them, I think the developers should after more than 10 years of FS, to think about those users.

It is my personal opinion and I know that some will agree and others will not ....

What do you guys think about this? Can you help me try to convince the giants?

GIANTS... Thank you for creating this special game that has made me dedicate almost 100% of my free time to it :gamer: ... and I would also like to dedicate time to multi since at home I don't have internet.