Millennial farms

theSeb

Re: Millennial farms

Post by theSeb »

Oh sorry. I didn't see it mentioned.
rushey

Post by rushey »

Hi, Sorry if this has been asked already. I have looked through the previous posts but didn't see it. I am having a problem with the store (I assume its Mid West Machinery). When I buy something new and try to drive any vehicle back to the farm, I seem to be coming from outside the map and I can't get onto the map without hitting an invisible border?? All directions and I hit a barrier after about 500 yards?

Anyone else see this problem?
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

@rushey

Thats because you are coming from outside the map, there are collisions around the Dealership to stop shotcuts as it is easy to get stuck, the following image shows were the border collisions are and the route you can take from the Dealership back to the farm and to and from Lowry CHS.
The other collisions are there to stop you going offf the map as they would in a normal map edge.

rushey

Post by rushey »

Great! Thanks.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

I am having a problem where the snow is staying all year round but when I try to scoop it or spread salt on it it doesn’t work but I can plow and use landscaping to get rid of it or turn on place anywhere and place something any help on this?
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

FSarndrone wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:24 pm I am having a problem where the snow is staying all year round but when I try to scoop it or spread salt on it it doesn’t work but I can plow and use landscaping to get rid of it or turn on place anywhere and place something any help on this?
kederk farms check it out on youtube he made a fix video for some issues
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

farmerdonnie wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:41 am
FSarndrone wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:24 pm I am having a problem where the snow is staying all year round but when I try to scoop it or spread salt on it it doesn’t work but I can plow and use landscaping to get rid of it or turn on place anywhere and place something any help on this?
kederk farms check it out on youtube he made a fix video for some issues
Ok will do thanks man *thumbsup*
JJundt22

Post by JJundt22 »

Subbie, did Mappers Paradise pull the map off the Modhub?
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

by JJundt22 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:53 pm
Subbie, did Mappers Paradise pull the map off the Modhub?
News to me, but as I am not part of Mappers Paradise I don't get informed of everything they do you will have to ask BlobbyFarmer.
I just work alongside them (sub- contractor hence the name The SuBBie) creating the models and fixing stuff were I can, but I would hazard a guess its been removed to avoid confusion with the forthcoming update sometime next week.
JJundt22

Post by JJundt22 »

Subbie, I apologize for the confusion but the map is no longer on the Modhub...

?????
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Can't wait for this to come out for ps4. Hope you guys can get all the issues figured out. Modders are awesome and can't wait to enjoy this creation. Good luck guys.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
JJundt22

Post by JJundt22 »

Happy Sunday! Anyone see any updates from Mappers on an update for the map? They commented last week saying this weekend an update would be posted? Curious if I missed something?
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Nothing yet
Xbox one
JJundt22

Post by JJundt22 »

I have a feeling people are losing interest in the map. People used to always ask if there was any news on the map, and now people don’t seem to ask much more. Sad, I think this is a really good map but maybe people’s expectations were set too high....
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

JJundt22 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:40 pm I have a feeling people are losing interest in the map. People used to always ask if there was any news on the map, and now people don’t seem to ask much more. Sad, I think this is a really good map but maybe people’s expectations were set too high....
No I would expect more that people learned finally that just by asking questions the map won’t come out also they want to wait till it is bug free , or they could be too busy playing the map :lol: