Six Ashes vs Sandy Bay

FarmerGerz18

Six Ashes vs Sandy Bay

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

Hi,

I have been playing on Sandy Bay for a while and really enjoying it.

Six ashes has just come out on console and looks really but should I bin Sandy Bay for six ashes or stay with Sandy Bay??
Xbox One
Yeahrightio

Re: Six Ashes vs Sandy Bay

Post by Yeahrightio »

I wouldn't delete your sandy bay save, but I would have a go at six ashes. Sandy bay had to much lag for my Xbox One s, where as six ashes doesn't. It's got an old run down farm you fix up and it also has fisheries, honey and I'm using the green houses at the garden centre to grow corn silage.

It's a good map that's packed with features, so have a go. 👍👍
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

And a 1 million dollar cow farm. Roads can be narrow (not complaining just fyi), the run down starting farm as mentioned, and many fields are grouped together in near half million dollar bundles. Bga isn't owned but it is dirt cheap, accepts wood chips, and wood chip prices in general are the best.
I played a little, cleared a couple trees for chips before I gave up and got the trex, made more from wood chips than the canola was harvesting.

With that all said I like sandy bay better. Ashes will get deleted soon.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:17 pm And a 1 million dollar cow farm. Roads can be narrow (not complaining just fyi), the run down starting farm as mentioned, and many fields are grouped together in near half million dollar bundles. Bga isn't owned but it is dirt cheap, accepts wood chips, and wood chip prices in general are the best.
I played a little, cleared a couple trees for chips before I gave up and got the trex, made more from wood chips than the canola was harvesting.

With that all said I like sandy bay better. Ashes will get deleted soon.
Yeah I would have to agree, the clumped feild lots needs to be changed. I would like to be able to just by that small feild right in the middle of the big ones. 🤠 The cow farm is also a tad bit expensive isn't it. I only ventured near the farm yard to the west of the shop and the original run down farm.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
RunlikeaDeere

Post by RunlikeaDeere »

I thought Six Ashes was a pretty good map with some very cool features and a neat starting scenario. Unfortunately for me it wasn't a US map, but I still gave it 4 stars.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

Despite the fact it's not a German map, I'm liking Six Ashes. I started my farm at the southern most farm yard, and I'm working my way up towards affording to get into animals. I thought the tight yards and sale points would be annoying, but it's forced me to rethink my equipment choices, and how I go about things, and it turns out it's very enjoyable.

I've tried to farm on Sandy Bay, but I could never get into it. I ended up deleting it.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Luftkopf wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:22 am Despite the fact it's not a German map, I'm liking Six Ashes. I started my farm at the southern most farm yard, and I'm working my way up towards affording to get into animals. I thought the tight yards and sale points would be annoying, but it's forced me to rethink my equipment choices, and how I go about things, and it turns out it's very enjoyable.

I've tried to farm on Sandy Bay, but I could never get into it. I ended up deleting it.
I hade 48 hours on sandy but then other maps and other games got in the way. I don't have interest in it anymore but keep it. Still can't get enough of that view over the bay from your back yard.
I ended up starting a cheat map were money is no concern just to play around with some dlc and straw harvest. Hoping it will keep me interested in the game itself, starting to not care about fs. Again.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Just started six ashes looks a good map didn't get into sandy bay first time around & for 19 it was overhyped & didn't do anything for me this time around either, six ashes gets my vote here
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Alcarin75

Post by Alcarin75 »

For me. Six Ashes.
For my PS4, too. It goes lighter.

Six Ashes is a great map. It made me return to FS19.

I just need to find a good geo mod that goes well with the map.
I like to learn from everyone.
PS4 Player
Griffin Indiana Best Map
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

There is a Shropshire geo.
You keep a Troshin :hi: