Realistic Silos

FarmerDigg

Realistic Silos

Post by FarmerDigg »

Does anyone know if there are any non multifruit silos around?
For example a 10000L silo that only fits 10000L of one grain type at a time like a real silo would

There was a set in 17 that needed augers to load and unload but I haven't seen anything similar for 19 anywhere
Farmercaseih

Re: Realistic Silos

Post by Farmercaseih »

There are bins in 19 that need an auger
aklein

Post by aklein »

Nebraska Lands, Midtown 4X, Emerald Coast, South Island Farm are four maps with silos just like that. There are traditional FS silos on those maps for those who wish to play that way and there are single grain bins also that require an auger to fill from the top and some that require a smaller auger to empty from the outlet. They use a script to allow any grain to go into the bin UNTIL there is something in the bin then the only thing that goes in the bin is the existing filltype until it is empty.

The way those maps are packaged the bins are separate mods so they could be easily enough added to any other maps gameplay. Google Simply Safe Mods for an ad free, popup free, throttle free download experience.
raran

Post by raran »

Agritech silo by RB Modding and Hedemann Outdoorsilo by VertexDezign.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

I can attest to aklein’s post, the script is easy enough to add to any silo, assuming you’re on PC. I actually just did this to an edit of an existing silo I was working on.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
FarmerDigg

Post by FarmerDigg »

Awesome! Thanks everyone I'll check all of them out. I obviously didn't look hard enough
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

There are 2 global company silos which do this. Don't remember names...
PC gamer.