Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

AmericanFarmer23
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by AmericanFarmer23 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Gonna be a good weekend to do some farming

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 644
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:20 pm

You're welcome for the good weekend of farming. My boss asked me Wednesday if I would be able to work this weekend. I said yes. If I woulda said no we would have had junk.

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2650
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:58 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:10 am


Schneider’s dairy over here on the western side of the state makes a good pumpkin pie milk. Sheetz carries Galilee’s’ brand pumpkin pie milk, which I have purchased in the Harrisburg area last year, so I know it’s there. Gallikers is ok, but Schneider’s is better.
10-4. I usually avoid the milk section with my intolerance of dairy.....but exceptions can be made. Remind me one last time. You from PA or Ohio but near border?
halfway between Erie and Pittsburgh in PA
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Griffin Indiana, 50+ hours and counting AJFarmer is awesome!!!!
Marwell Manor Farm, 520+ hours - Retired...
Osina 600+ hours - Retired...
_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:23 pm

Image

We decided to try some of our beans today...it's dry...which means the 4940 will be be released next week while I'm swamped for awhile and can't play lol you're all welcome 😉
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS4
Welker Farms 475hrs counting
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 644
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:20 am

chedly_farms wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:04 pm


halfway between Erie and Pittsburgh in PA
I knew it was that area but not sure if you were a buckeye or just close to it. Your in Hunter Peterbilt territory

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2650
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:23 am

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:20 am
chedly_farms wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:04 pm


halfway between Erie and Pittsburgh in PA
I knew it was that area but not sure if you were a buckeye or just close to it. Your in Hunter Peterbilt territory
Yuppers.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Griffin Indiana, 50+ hours and counting AJFarmer is awesome!!!!
Marwell Manor Farm, 520+ hours - Retired...
Osina 600+ hours - Retired...
_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

Mejjan
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 11:11 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mejjan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:31 am

Hallo, Maybe a little of topix now but, does anyone know why the John deere frontloader that come with the csz equipment pack was removed in the update ?

Rabbitbugs93

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Rabbitbugs93 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Which john deere loader is that, I never even
noticed a front loader with that pack until you said it.

User avatar
fenixguy
Posts: 2961
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: NC Mountains

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by fenixguy » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:47 pm

On that note, why did that pack come with it's own frontloaders? What did they do different?
Raising corn and soybeans in Stone Valley.

Illinois Farmer
Posts: 3996
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Illinois Farmer » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:40 pm

When it was first released, there was no front loaders and haven't paid attention to it since.
1280 acre farm, 3300 hogs, 200 cattle, and xbox one user and pc user.

Ritchie
Posts: 1387
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Ritchie » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:23 pm

They included the dynamic hose hook ups as per the modded Telehandlers included with the pack. There may have been other differences but that was the main thing I believe.

Mejjan
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 11:11 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mejjan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:33 pm

Ritchie wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:23 pm
They included the dynamic hose hook ups as per the modded Telehandlers included with the pack. There may have been other differences but that was the main thing I believe.
What he Said 👆

Rabbitbugs93

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Rabbitbugs93 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:20 pm

Mejjan wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:33 pm
Ritchie wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:23 pm
They included the dynamic hose hook ups as per the modded Telehandlers included with the pack. There may have been other differences but that was the main thing I believe.
What he Said 👆
You're right the frontloaders with the hoses have been removed, no idea why..

Mejjan
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 11:11 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mejjan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:22 pm

Rabbitbugs93 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:20 pm
Mejjan wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:33 pm
Ritchie wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:23 pm
They included the dynamic hose hook ups as per the modded Telehandlers included with the pack. There may have been other differences but that was the main thing I believe.
What he Said 👆
You're right the frontloaders with the hoses have been removed, no idea why..

Oki, if anyone hear something, please post it Here. I really liked those. It was more realistic when the hoses attached

norfolk farmer
Posts: 1207
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by norfolk farmer » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:04 am

Given one of the features talked up prior to the release of 19 was dynamic hoses it is disappointing that not all basegame equipment has them.

Post Reply