NON PC WORLD

Beanbrother

NON PC WORLD

Post by Beanbrother »

I know the Xbox people and PS4 folks can’t have everything the PC world has, but wondering what do we think is missing on our systems that would make the game a little bit better as far as mods go.

I would love to see more grain trucks.
Maybe some smaller sized air seeder’s with a pull cart on the back. 30-40 feet
And I also believe more of the old-school iron would be fantastic in the 200-400hp range.

This is by no way a demand sheet just a conversation
AndOnTheDrums

Re: NON PC WORLD

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

A bunch of that just came out with more in development.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Could you maybe elaborate a little bit on that comment
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Didn't I just see about 5 other posts like this this month?
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Appreciate the input.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

In all fairness, I’d say “time”. When 19 dropped, it lacked a lot of those unique mods that add to gameplay. I don’t think it really got going until early this year. The only type of equipment that I’d say is lacking, is older American implements. At least for me. The stuff that I grew up on, you know.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

It seems like that when black sheep drop the 40 series JD stuff all the sudden it was an itch that got scratched for me. Now I just can’t get my handson enough of the old stuff. I do remember everyone screaming and yelling at the beginning of 19. Everyone wanted the older stuff and it never came out. now you’re right, it is slowly rolling out And it fantastic.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

As my last hands on farming took place in 1968 and 1969 I would say that what is missing most for me are the single rear axle farm trucks that would do both grain/seed/fertilizer & animals. We had an International Loadstar 1600 that had an 18 foot grain bed with livestock sides that made it 60 inches high from floor to top of the sides. We could haul about 250 bushels of grain with the animal sides down and 8 to 12 cows depending on how big the cows were. We also could haul 25 pigs. We had 2 row tractor mounted corn pickers and wagons with sides to haul the ear corn to our corn cribs.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I do miss the tandem grain truck we had. Was a Ford L9000, I would take from 3 combines (so around 600-700 bushels) and the old thing would have no problems. Race back to the bins to dump and do it all over again. That could be one thing I guess that would be nice to have would be bins that you had to move an auger around. I seen some of that in some PC youtube peoples games. a nice little add in the game.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Beanbrother: My dad would not let us heap the grain on our old truck. He said 6 cylinder gas engines were not stout enough and if you heaped it then grain would blow out of the bed. I think he was more worried about the grain than the engine.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
NitroJ-300

Post by NitroJ-300 »

For the most part I'm happy with whats coming out or has come out lately maybe more US stuff like semi trailers etc. maybe even some case or JD compact tractors for small farm chores or small gardens like on Six Ashes Maybe some older style tractors like the Ford N8. ( i know the brand Lic thing but it can be call a Dorf for all i care )
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Little things can make a big difference though some dont think so but it does help so if people just be patient and wait things do come faster when they aren't on your mind
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Beanbrother wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:02 pm Could you maybe elaborate a little bit on that comment
The Lizard/Ural truck that just came out, the 40 and 50 series John Deere’s that came out not long ago. I dont know that there will ever be “small” air seeders on console. There’s the Borgeault DLC, and Custom Modding is working on a John Deere aircart.
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

I would say compact to small open cab tractors..... like 1- 5 series JD for example. They would be good around the yard and small fields/big gardens..... role-playing....as they're not going to be pulling the DB-60.
LOL 😆 I seen theres a 5 series coming so thats pretty cool.
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Yeah, any open cab small tractor would be a treat, ive always felt they had a certain character that bigger machines lack.