Seasons difficulty

Illinois Farmer

Re: Seasons difficulty

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Isn't a simulator supposed to stimulate real life?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

The more real the better as long as I can adjust to my personal play style
raran

Post by raran »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:45 pm Isn't a simulator supposed to stimulate real life?
Never seen an angry wife chace the tractor with a doughroller...
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

theSeb wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:33 pm...
Writing documentation *censored*.
Have you thought about opening up documentation as a public Wiki so players can add/fix/comment in it? I know (and share) your feelings about documentation (it's never as good as one expects - the part that is actually relevant to you NOW is always missing/vague). Maybe community could help you out here?
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

It's worth a thought. The online stuff is in a private repo, but the in-game help is freely available for people to already add to. Nobody has ever done that.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:02 am The more real the better as long as I can adjust to my personal play style
:lol: so when you're harvesting in real life you just change your tipper to hold a millions liters so you can fit those last few bushels in?
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:28 am
Honkyfarmer wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:02 am The more real the better as long as I can adjust to my personal play style
:lol: so when you're harvesting in real life you just change your tipper to hold a millions liters so you can fit those last few bushels in?
In game....and no I'm not goham.... Seriously I can't even watch his videos when I see that stuff, I don't know why , I just can't lol
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I can't stand it either. It appeals to the younger players and he does it for views.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
raran

Post by raran »

I did have a laugh with the 50k bales on no mans land... but yeah he kinda goes too far most of the time.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:09 pm
In game....and no I'm not goham.... Seriously I can't even watch his videos when I see that stuff, I don't know why , I just can't lol
Then you're just as realistic as the guy you're complaining about.
Let's get some cows!
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:57 am
Honkyfarmer wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:09 pm

Then you're just as realistic as the guy you're complaining about.
You are so right thank you ,have a coupon

CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

I don't look a gift horse in the mouth so thank you. As a thought tho one could look at the Simplified Geo to make an "easy" mode, however only ones I know of (for console) are Simplified U.S. Midwest and Simplified Central Europe. I don't think they support multi fruit so a map like Sandy Bay or Stone Valley may have issues.
From what I hear S B has a built in geo anyway.
Let's get some cows!
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
nathan96

Re: Seasons problems on console

Post by nathan96 »

FarmingBucket wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:29 am
Conman1356 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:54 am
theSeb wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:29 pm
The only thing that’s wonky is the weather on 3 day seasons.
I've tried literally everything. Even uninstalled all of the mods. No difference. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still did the same thing. Can only get seasons to work properly on one single map. Wont even work on the vanilla maps
I'm having the same issues on my Xbox. Ground temp won't change. As well, the day counter in the top right of the screen won't progress. Also the weather icons in the Seasons menu eventually stop showing anything past 2 days. Tried on a few maps. I'm guessing it's a mod conflict. Is there a list of mods incompatible with seasons? All I know is the Straw Harvest. Thanks :)

:?: :?: Has anybody ever got a solution to this? Happening me currently on every map with just seasons 😔
theSeb

Re: Seasons problems on console

Post by theSeb »

nathan96 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:43 am
FarmingBucket wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:29 am
Conman1356 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:54 am

I've tried literally everything. Even uninstalled all of the mods. No difference. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still did the same thing. Can only get seasons to work properly on one single map. Wont even work on the vanilla maps
I'm having the same issues on my Xbox. Ground temp won't change. As well, the day counter in the top right of the screen won't progress. Also the weather icons in the Seasons menu eventually stop showing anything past 2 days. Tried on a few maps. I'm guessing it's a mod conflict. Is there a list of mods incompatible with seasons? All I know is the Straw Harvest. Thanks :)

:?: :?: Has anybody ever got a solution to this? Happening me currently on every map with just seasons 😔
Hey Nathan, what other mods are you using? Have you tried just the map without another mod? Are you mucking about with season length?
abslayer

Post by abslayer »

I play on 3 day seasons and fine using GEO South Sasketchewan v1 FS19 on a PC
I find it to be very interesting and somewhat surprising sometimes AS it can be with real farming.
Some harvests are very normal and then all a once you will find you are in snow trying to get crops off.
With this GEO it is all about management of seeding.
Give it a try I use no other GEO as it is much more realistic and fun