Toggle ProSeed HUD?

mexel75

Toggle ProSeed HUD?

Post by mexel75 »

Hi,

I use the Proseed mod to create tramlines. But I've lost the HUD menu and I can't find a way to toggle it back on. The only way I can get it back, is to deactivate the mod and then activate it again. Why is this happening, and more importantly how do you simply toggle it back on?
norfolk farmer

Re: Toggle ProSeed HUD?

Post by norfolk farmer »

Are you using the version from modhub as that i believe has this issue, i'm using the latest release of Github which is fine.

https://github.com/stijnwop/proSeed
mexel75

Post by mexel75 »

Eh Im not sure. But I will test the one on Github. Thanks for your advice
mexel75

Post by mexel75 »

Turned out that I'm using that version too. So something else is causing my Proseed HUD to disappear. Sometimes I can see it just at the edge of the screen, so I just barely can get hold of it and move it back into the screen. Maybe it has moved completely out of the screen, when I cant see it. I don't know. But as I said, I constantly need to deactivate/activate the mod to get the HUD back.

Unless I somehow has managed to hide it with some hotkey. But there doesn't seem to be one in the list to configure.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

It's an issue that wopster is aware of. I cannot tell you if/when it will be fixed though
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

The problem is that the ProSeed HUD moves outside of the visible screen area.

In my case it’s the Y position in proSeed.xml that for some reason get set to a negative value, e.g.:

Code: Select all

<proSeed>
    <hud>
        <element>
            <position x="0.816146" y="-0.748703"/>
        </element>
    </hud>
</proSeed>
Until an update fixes it, you can just manually edit or delete the file “proSeed.xml” in your savegame folder to reset the position of the ProSeed HUD.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Yep. I just delete proSeed.xml when this happens and moan at Wopster.
mexel75

Post by mexel75 »

Ah wonderful. Thanks!
dan1109

Post by dan1109 »

theSeb wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:12 pm Yep. I just delete proSeed.xml when this happens and moan at Wopster.
Great tip! For some reason the HUD on Sprayer Section Control won't ever show up. I'll check the display values to see if those too might be negative for some reason.