Estancia lapacho farm. What mods do you recommend?

Yeahrightio

Estancia lapacho farm. What mods do you recommend?

Post by Yeahrightio »

Hi everyone.

I have started a farm on estancia lapacho and I'm a bit stuck. I have bought some Stara equipment, but I'm wondering what else would suit that southern American feel. :search:

I was also thinking about placeables and the farm set up. I'm not using the starting farm, more the area near the ruins, where the little house and water tank is. What would be good placeables to make it feel like I'm there. :confusednew:
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
CowsGoMoo

Re: Estancia lapacho farm. What mods do you recommend?

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Lapacho on 17 for me was my big map, seedhawks, challangers, yadda yadda. Giants has all of it in game now or as a mod, including the challanger snake editions, and the chally/fendt 1000 mod has returned to 19.

On console there is a Lizard brand sugarcane planter, oh and I also used the Merlo telehandler which ia now on 19 as a Lizard brand. Any of the European style trucks would fit.

I was excited at the start of 19 for lapacho to do cotton and have john deere on but the map was such a problem child I left it. Then giants abandoned it after only fixing a few little things, not the ones that caused problems (couldn't put down placeables on farm manager and from scratch where a placeable was located on new farmer) so best of luck to you.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yeah, that's why I moved away from the main farm for that annoying reason. The sugarcane planter seems cool, I'll look into it.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

I think the placeable problem was only on clean start mods. I know other maps at first had same issue but if you started in new farmer with buildings already in place you could say sell the house and put something else down no problem.
For me a smaller disappointment was lack of animal pens to match the area style. Lapacho was a favorite map in 17 because of how it looked. An alpine style cow barn didn't look right in red soiled south america.
The other big problem was file size. Lapacho on 19 at first was around 750mb, almost a quarter of memory space allowed on ps4. They optimized file a bit and I think its around 640 now, but ts still very big.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Haven't played 19 in months, I would love to get back into it, if I can find a good map. I was on yesterday looking at the new mods and come across PGW or whatever it's called, thinking about giving that a try or Lapacho again.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

The cattle pens with just troughs from foo farmer would be alright for the map I guess, seeings though they don't keep the cattle in barns like in Europe and America.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s