BulletBill

theSeb

Re: BulletBill

Post by theSeb »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:26 pm Seb.....your part of realism us modding?
I am not sure what you are asking here? Am I a part of Realismus Modding? Or are you asking me what is my part in Realismus Modding?

theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Bill, you and I obviously see "rudely" in different ways. I simply said, "could have". There is no could of in the English language. I wasn't rude. I also didn't proclaim that I am the best at writing English and most other people should probably just stop writing entirely. It's "grammar" by the way. ;) *thumbsup*

When you type your paragraphs of teachings on forums I am always reminded of the story from the Bible about the splinter and the plank. I will say this though... I cannot stand people who come out and say really rude things to people and then try to be the victim when they get called out on it and accuse others of being "narky" in some other completely non-related thread. Don't move the goal posts and stick to the conversation at hand.

I think proclaiming that most other maps are just not good (I am paraphrasing and summarising what you wrote of course) in a thread dedicated to you and your maps is simply pompous and rude. It is rude to everyone else who has ever created a map. You are not the final authority on what makes a good map or what is good organisation or optimisation, so stop acting like it. I am not the final authority in what makes a good script mod or what is good code, hence why I don't go around preaching the good word of the scripting according to Seb.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

theSeb wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:03 pm
Honkyfarmer wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:26 pm Seb.....your part of realism us modding?
I am not sure what you are asking here? Am I a part of Realismus Modding? Or are you asking me what is my part in Realismus Modding?

I'm just curious what your tone or stance would be if for instance someone came out with a mod called "years". It would simulate seasons like seasons but only half as good. Would you say that your mod does things better and say where the " years" mod is lacking when folks made threads about your "seasons" mod being so much better? Sorry if my grammar is lacking. I would be broke if I wrote for a living
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

Hmmmmm🤔 I agree Hellas farmer..... something is missing from the story.
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

🤞🤞🤞...."please ignore me ..please ignore me" 🤪🤣
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
RunlikeaDeere

Post by RunlikeaDeere »

To TheSeb--I will agree that I didn't properly credit OxygenDavid for his work, because as I've stated before, I don't have the first clue about map making. I only knew Bill designed the map on 17, and it was ported to 19. That's what started this whole thing.

Thanks to TheSubbie--who could be helping make what will be my new favorite map of 19--Millenial Farmer--Im going to attempt to try and make a map of my own. I think it would be cool to have the American Gothic farm in this game. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I will try.

And thank you Seb. Most everybody on every map appreciates your contributions, and once again, you absolutely should be hired, 100%. Seasons should be a part of the base game. Almost everybody would agree to that, I think.

I didnt mean to start a tiff, the purpose of this thread was just an appeal to Bill for an American map, from people who love his work.

I wish it was Bill or Oxygendavid doing this map, believe me. But I will try.
Harada

Post by Harada »

theSeb wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:06 pm Bill, you and I obviously see "rudely" in different ways. I simply said, "could have". There is no could of in the English language. I wasn't rude. I also didn't proclaim that I am the best at writing English and most other people should probably just stop writing entirely. It's "grammar" by the way. ;) *thumbsup*

When you type your paragraphs of teachings on forums I am always reminded of the story from the Bible about the splinter and the plank. I will say this though... I cannot stand people who come out and say really rude things to people and then try to be the victim when they get called out on it and accuse others of being "narky" in some other completely non-related thread. Don't move the goal posts and stick to the conversation at hand.

I think proclaiming that most other maps are just not good (I am paraphrasing and summarising what you wrote of course) in a thread dedicated to you and your maps is simply pompous and rude. It is rude to everyone else who has ever created a map. You are not the final authority on what makes a good map or what is good organisation or optimisation, so stop acting like it. I am not the final authority in what makes a good script mod or what is good code, hence why I don't go around preaching the good word of the scripting according to Seb.
Well said!
XBox Series S
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Locked, this isn't going anywhere useful.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<