Grasslands.....

chedly_farms

Grasslands.....

Post by chedly_farms »

Ok forum peeps....I need your help. I’m in uncharted waters. I normally get a map that I think is going to be awesome, and I find a few things that can ruin it for me. Usually has to do with foliage rendering or slot counts. I downloaded Grasslands and I can’t find an issue. The trees render at nice distances, so I have no complaints there. The main farm is set up very nice and typical of a UK farm. So I’m thinking the slot count is horrific. Nope! Sell everything but the grain bin and you’re at 494!!! The road textures are brilliant, the hedgelines are really nice. All this nice detail and your at 494?? What is this sorcery??
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Alcarin75

Re: Grasslands.....

Post by Alcarin75 »

And the Welker Farm project?
I like to learn from everyone.
PS4 Player
Griffin Indiana Best Map
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

DJGoHam did a live stream toady, you might want to try something simple like mowing field 66 before you go off making big decisions.
Baildropper

Post by Baildropper »

I went over the map to find lots of buildings including the bga not sitting level. I thought I would like this map but I will pass on it. And the price of the bga is 2.4 mil that is way to much imo.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Seems to be various issues being mentioned with the map on various social media sites, maybe hold fire in case it gets an update.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:20 am Seems to be various issues being mentioned with the map on various social media sites, maybe hold fire in case it gets an update.
Never start a map until it gets it’s first update.

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:11 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:20 am Seems to be various issues being mentioned with the map on various social media sites, maybe hold fire in case it gets an update.
Never start a map until it gets it’s first update.
Very true. Looking at the style of maps you enjoy The Northern Coast by Greenbale is a stunning map. He got Greenwich over to console so hopefully he will get this over as well. Even if it comes with a high slot count it would be well worth a look.
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

The mowing issue is on almost all the grass fields where it shows mowing but no grass coming out then bam big clump comes out.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I wasn't actually asking for people to find fault in the map, more like I was giving Steve's Mods a little praise on a job well done. So I do apologize if people were confused with my first post.

JamP

Post by JamP »

sittinhere wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:23 pm The mowing issue is on almost all the grass fields where it shows mowing but no grass coming out then bam big clump comes out.
I had this "problem" in the small field near the main farm. I think I liked it, it got accumulated a crazy amount of grass. It's easier to collect... Lol!
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server