THANK YOU

CowsGoMoo

Re: THANK YOU

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Mwal wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:22 pm
RunlikeaDeere wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:56 pm
Exactly. The only thing I think used the modhub for on any previous version was Westbridge on 17. I didn't buy 19 even intending to use it much, Deere was already in it.

But I have enjoyed it immensely(seasons, Lone Oak, 40 series).
Because it didn’t exist
I thought someone was trying to play me when I was told this. Had to google it to believe. I bought and tried 15 on ps4 when it went on sale and that's about it.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

To the OP, I'm a relative newcomer as I've only been playing since FS17, but I totally agree. Giants are great, modders are great and I will add that many posters on this forum are great.

Some posters are not so great (and I appreciate this is not your first post) as you probably realised when your positive thread was hijacked WITH THE VERY FIRST REPLY!

BoxTunnel, livin' la vida tractor.
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

BoxTunnel wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:36 am To the OP, I'm a relative newcomer as I've only been playing since FS17, but I totally agree. Giants are great, modders are great and I will add that many posters on this forum are great.

Some posters are not so great (and I appreciate this is not your first post) as you probably realised when your positive thread was hijacked WITH THE VERY FIRST REPLY!

BoxTunnel, livin' la vida tractor.
Thank you someone isn't an as****e after all my faith in humanity has been partially restored
Don't leak mods
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

theSeb wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:12 am
blue_painted wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:51 pm
this_is_gav wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:01 pm

Good timing. Just yesterday a game, which I won't mention (and can't anyway because the forum blocks it, which is quite telling) finally had it's full release. It's not as rounded as either FS17 or FS19 overall, but it does do a lot of good stuff which the GIANTS devs haven't yet been able to add to FS.
Is that also a European based game? I foresee problems!
Maybe in another 4 years time this will shape up into some competition. In its current state? It's a curious alternative at best that's not quite ready for prime time yet.
The competition level will probably also depend on whether it makes it to consoles, and if so, how well the port it.
A little competition will make everyone work a little harder. *thumbsup*
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

FarmBoss wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Maybe in another 4 years time this will shape up into some competition. In its current state? It's a curious alternative at best that's not quite ready for prime time yet.
The competition level will probably also depend on whether it makes it to consoles, and if so, how well the port it.
Fs is best *thumbsup*!
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I think it would be a good thing and I understand they are planning a release to console some time in the future. But they will need to fix the pc performance issues first.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

FSarndrone wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Fs is best *thumbsup*!
No argument from me. I hope they realize they may not be alone much longer, and work hard to keep it that way.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

I did not use any console mods on 15. Imagine if we had landscape tool in FS15! Best addition in 19 btw
Guil

Post by Guil »

Mod support only came to console with FS17