Rolland Line mod problem

Megusxlr

Rolland Line mod problem

Post by Megusxlr »

Has anyone not been able to load the trailers from the harvester if the trailer has the silage sides on it? I've been able to use other trailers that are set for silage but not these ones. Any ideas?
norfolk farmer

Re: Rolland Line mod problem

Post by norfolk farmer »

Are you meaning from a combine harvester or forage harvester? Some trailers once you put them into silage mode only then accept forage type crops.
Megusxlr

Post by Megusxlr »

I mean grain from a combine. It just seems confusing that it says it takes all crops, but if you set it to silage it wont take grain. All it changes is make the sides higher, grain would still fit in it, lol.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

According to all the mod videos I have seen the silage extensions are for silage only.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Macce

Post by Macce »

That's a bit of realism in there, same as in few other trailers. You put boards up to get more volume since silage weighs less than i.e. corn. Dunno how it could be coded into game but in my opinion there should be weight factor as well when it comes to transporting stuff, not just volume

A 1000l of grass weighs a bit less than for example 1000l of potatoes. You don't always fill you're trucks all the way to the max volume but onto max weight, whatever it is