Catalyzer Gaming Appreciation

iB055

Re: Catalyzer Gaming Appreciation

Post by iB055 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:55 am Plenty of logs, build your own cabin??
Wish I could but ps4. It was just a thought.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

You can build a cabin, just place some chairs and build cabin around them. I got the idea after watching someone making a fence on you tube
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:37 am You can build a cabin, just place some chairs and build cabin around them. I got the idea after watching someone making a fence on you tube
Very true. I watched a similar video, maybe the same one.

However I have a hard enough time loading logs onto a trailer let alone building something to represent a cabin. :lol:

Oh and the placeable log storage posts will not work as it says there are too many trees...go figure.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Tylercheesey1986

Damn I was going to build a cabin at Willamina, if it won't let you place log storage posts i doubt it will let me plant or place trees where I need them to build a cabin. I will endeavour to cut down enough trees in one area to allow me to place or plant some and post a few WIP pics and some once completed
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Nope I am unable to plant or place trees either. It gives the same warning about too many trees. Not sure if its the same for pc. :frown:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Tylercheesey1986

I'm on Xbox so will have same happen to me, but I had 17 on PC and had same problem on Klienhaus too many trees on the map so won't let you plant or place trees. I will try to cut enough trees to let me start building a cabin, will let y'all know how it goes
50-120 head.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Thank you for the appreciation everyone! :) Keep an eye on my youtube discussions page for future updates/projects.

As far as the too many trees, that has always been an issue with logging maps even back to FS15 I think. Pretty sure the planter is maxed out at 15,000 trees or so per map. Willamina Forest and Rogue River are both around 42,000 trees on the map. I wish the planter could be updated to remove that restriction because FS19 can obviously handle that. FS17 not as much but FS19 has much better optimization. :)

P.S. FDR Logging and I are still on good terms and still in communication. We just had different views on console support so it was a better idea to split than confuse console players more.
Last edited by mcatalyst on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
Tylercheesey1986

Thank you for all the effort making maps!!

Im determined to build a cabin so guess I better hurry up and cut down 30000 trees so I can use the planter then
50-120 head.
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

That's good to hear that y'all are still on good terms though. I knew something was up when I started seeing you "rebrand" yourself so-to-speak. I will say this though. Between you, North Modding Company, HJM, and BSM, y'all are keeping us console loggers very VERY happy! Lol. We got you bringing us the fantastic maps and BSM, HJM, and North Modding bringing us the equipment needed to log said maps. Its a very small amount of people I believe that play this game just for the logging, but I've said it once and I'll say it again! Great job to you and to all the modders out there bringing us great mods. It truly is a great thing to have.
Legion Hills Logging on PC
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Catalyzer Gaming Discord Community https://discord.gg/ptNMBAA
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
The-Rock-87

Post by The-Rock-87 »

GOOD EVENING. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE WILLAMINA FOREST MAP. AFTER CUT THE TREES, I REMOVE THE STUMP BUT A PART REMAINS BELOW THE GROUND LEVEL. I HAVE TO GO OVER IT WITH THE EDITOR AND REMOVE IT.
ALSO I HAVE FOUND THAT EVERY MUCH (MAYBE FOR THE EDITING OF THE GROUND, MAYBE FOR THE STUMPS NOT REMOVED BELOW THE LEVEL OF THE GROUND) THE SAVED GAME, WHEN I GO TO LOAD IT, CRASHA AND THE RESCUE IS LOST.

PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Kruelkamo wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:57 pm I just want to take the time to say thank you for everything you do mcatalyst. I haven’t kept up with FDR logging and whatever happened between you and them group wise. But I think I can speak for the mass majority of console loggers out there that we really appreciate everything you do for us with the maps you release. They are absolutely perfect. Although I do miss some old school Pacific Inlet, I can always hit up FS17 for that lol
The problem with you logging on fs 17 the old school fdr maps no longer exists on the mod hub due to fdr pulling them from the mod hub fdr dosnt mod for consoles anymore only pc on his website
Xbox one
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

Until you can get the tree count down to build your own. You could use this. https://fs19.net/farming-simulator-2019 ... n-v-1-0-2/