digistate Sosnovka

Dutchhvacguy

digistate Sosnovka

Post by Dutchhvacguy »

Hi Guys,

Playing on Sosnovka now for a couple of day, mainly feeding the BGA.

NOw its time too put some manure on the field, and i know that i have enough digistate but i'm not be abble to findt the load trigger on de BGA site.

Somone who can help me???
Guil

Re: digistate Sosnovka

Post by Guil »

You need to use a slurry spreader for digestate
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Guil wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:15 pm You need to use a slurry spreader for digestate
They're asking where the load trigger for digestate is. Waiting for any major bugs to show up before I look at map so I don't know.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Guil

Post by Guil »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:39 pm
Guil wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:15 pm You need to use a slurry spreader for digestate
They're asking where the load trigger for digestate is. Waiting for any major bugs to show up before I look at map so I don't know.
I'm well aware of that but they said ''time to put some manure on the field'' so that could imply they are trying to use a manure spreader at the BGA to fill up with digestate
Dutchhvacguy

Post by Dutchhvacguy »

My englisch writing is not so good. escuss that i cal things wrong.

I know i need a slurry spreader.

But i cant find the fil point trigger.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Dutchhvacguy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:03 pm My englisch writing is not so good. escuss that i cal things wrong.

I know i need a slurry spreader.

But i cant find the fil point trigger.
Where did you download the mod from?
Dutchhvacguy

Post by Dutchhvacguy »

Download it from european modhub.
Guil

Post by Guil »

CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Also youtube search mt sealy. I'm sure others have done map review I know he did for sure.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Dutchhvacguy

Post by Dutchhvacguy »

Guil wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:25 pm https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... country=ie here?

Yes that site

:mrgreen:
CowsGoMoo wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:01 am Also youtube search mt sealy. I'm sure others have done map review I know he did for sure.

oké i gonna check him out today *thumbsup*
GtX

Post by GtX »

Dutchhvacguy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:07 pm Hi Guys,

NOw its time too put some manure on the field, and i know that i have enough digistate but i'm not be abble to findt the load trigger on de BGA site.

:hi:

The trigger for the Digestate is located infront of the large blue tank. Unfortunitly the ingame tankers do not appear to be working at this stage.
When testing I used a custom tanker for this which is unusual for me as it is notmally all tested with base game :neutralnew:

I have fixed this issue and will not be a problem for all tankers in the next update.
This is the only reported issue and I do apologise, The update will not be too far away.

Aside from this issue I hope you are enjoying the map so far.
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Dutchhvacguy

Post by Dutchhvacguy »

GtX wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:46 am

The trigger for the Digestate is located infront of the large blue tank. Unfortunitly the ingame tankers do not appear to be working at this stage.
When testing I used a custom tanker for this which is unusual for me as it is notmally all tested with base game :neutralnew:

I have fixed this issue and will not be a problem for all tankers in the next update.
This is the only reported issue and I do apologise, The update will not be too far away.

I wil try it tonight. I saw the trigger marks on de ground, but nothing happend. Now I know why not. Thnx bro. Keep my eyes open for the update *thumbsup*
And yes i enjoy the map alot. *thumbsup* :biggrin2:

Only question that i have is the trigger for refueling ad the bottom fuel station does only work with one vehicle at the same time. Is that right??
Nodd

Post by Nodd »

Same issue here with the Sosnovka BGA digestate trigger location, can't fill my digestate spreader or tanker. Good to hear this is not just me, looking forward to the fix/update.

And yes I'm really enjoying the map, great to be back on Sosnovka in FS19. Fantastic work GtX.
tj_was_here

Post by tj_was_here »

Yes, thanks GtX. Sosnovka was the map I played the most on FS17. I am very glad to have it back on FY19!
Farming on PC!
felice_49t

Post by felice_49t »

GtX wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:46 am

hi,bro Finally found why i can't fill my tanker with digestate from the bga. Can I ask one more question that which kind of tank can i use to load the digestate. it seems a full storage makes the bga stop working. thanks for you nice map and mods, waiting for your update! hope you can understand my poor english