What is FS 19 Missing the Most????

What is FS 19 Missing the most on all platforms?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Courseplay
16%
Dynamic Ground(3D, mud, Real dirt, etc)
35%
More Implements(doesn't matter the crop, tillage, or brand)
3%
Pickup Option(combine pickup headers)
2%
More Whole Crop Equipment(beets, Potatoes)
12%
More 8 to 12 M wide, less 3 M wide Equipment
6%
More American Stuff
13%
Higher Slot Count
6%
None of Above(list if so in comments)
8%

Total votes: 264

iLLBill606

What is FS 19 Missing the Most????

Post by iLLBill606 »

Remember, Giants actually looks at this stuff and take in ideas to improve their game! You can vote for 2 items on list.
Deereslayer

Re: What is FS 19 Missing the Most????

Post by Deereslayer »

Smarter hired workers
vovovo

Post by vovovo »

i went for the Courseplay and Dynamic Ground.

Courseplay - (or just more intelligent worker) would be nice, we already have 6 games where workers are kinda useless. you can only use them on perfectly square fields and even there they manage to mess up sometimes.

Dynamic Ground - i mean, is there anything else we all want more than that.

my third choice would have been "More 8 to 12 M wide, less 3 M wide Equipment". Personally i would like to see variety of 4-8 equipment, so it would be more suitable for mid-sized farms.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I voted more implements because we still don't have any side dress fertilizer applicators or bedder tools in game yet.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I went for more equipment sizes. Not necessarily the sizes listed, more that there is more gradual options. Taking combines as an example in FS19, there's only the Rostselmash between the small Bizon/TX32 and the next size up (the 7.6m header ranges).

3m implements are a bit of an ongoing joke, but I don't mind them, just wish there were a few more options across the range in a variety of implements.

My other option was dynamic ground, but only because none of the other options appealed - and frankly any decent level of dynamic ground isn't going to happen any time soon, and certainly not while current gen consoles are supported - not without gimping other areas of the game.

My main wishes for the next game is that the graphics are less nuclear holocaust and more natural. That and proper hedges, placeable walls, fences and gates (rather than pre-made enclosures for livestock). And a more flexible AI, not one which just goes up and down a field, but one which can do headlands and proper strips for combines or even carting produce (Courseplay itself isn't a viable solution to this in terms of being built into the base game). GPS too of course.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Better AI and GPS. I would prefer to spend my time doing fieldwork and have my hired help run errands. But that's a long way off I believe.

Oh, and Seasons in the base game. Although, I highly doubt Giants would implement them as well as the mod does. I feel it would be a "dumbed-down" version.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

A story mode
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Deereslayer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:58 pm Smarter hired workers
This
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'd like to add a couple things to my answer...

Larger maps and the ability to strap down equipment when transporting.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Seasons integration needs to be done. Great mod but things like weeds where we can't hire workers is something that should be refined.

Also the fact that seasons takes a long time to come out after release is not ideal

I guess too something that could improve the game is creating great looking maps that actually resemble the cover art. The farmyards have always looked amazing and resemble a farm that many American players would probably enjoy and satisfy their wants in an American map. Especially this game with the CGI trailers and cover art creating a realistic American farm.... And then ending up with ravenport?
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I chose dynamic ground, and I'll add better AI.
I assume you are referring to things Giants should add since you suggest they are looking and listening.
Most of the other stuff can easily be covered in mods from very talented people.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Mud, dynamic ground.
After playing Snowrunner for a few days, i dont even play FS19 anymore, too arcadish.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Dynamic ground and beet/potato improvements for me. Dynamic ground has been in a lot of mods recently, and I think it's time we see something like 3D textures, mud, etc. in basegame. And while I don't have much knowledge of the beet or potato industry, I know there are lots of potato implements in our area that look like they'd do well in FS.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

bojanh66 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:35 pm Mud, dynamic ground.
After playing Snowrunner for a few days, i dont even play FS19 anymore, too arcadish.
Lol

I've been playing Spintires/Mudrunner/Snowrunner for almost as long as I've played FS and I find them both arcadish in their own ways. Both do certain things better and worse. I do think Focus has a massive hit right in front of them if they could implement the physics and dynamic terrain into FS though. Especially on the logging and bale handling side of things.

There would have to be significant changes, of course, but it would be a start. I just don't want FS to turn into Mudboggin' Simulator 21.
Blue850

Post by Blue850 »

Older machinery showing wear and tear available to purchase used.
The ability to pick a season to start a new game rather than Spring