Financing tractors

Bigfarmer25

Financing tractors

Post by Bigfarmer25 »

Would it be possible to get a feature in the next game to be able to finance a tractor/implements that would make the game even better
RED_Smith

Re: Financing tractors

Post by RED_Smith »

You mean different than the loan feature we currently have?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I would assume yes. Like irl, you take a loan out individually and each one has a different interest rate and make different amounts of payments on them.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm good with the single loan. I'm do accounting and deal with finances every day. Please don't make me do it in a video game. :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

That was what I was thinking to.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

It would be interesting though to be able to have a finance screen that said you still owe X amount on this combine and X amount on that tractor. You could have an option to pay off individual loans or just continue to have interest payments come out. Maybe the ability to also see the maximum amount you’re able to borrow, and be able to make lump payment instead of typing the repay button 75 times
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Beanbrother wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:13 pm Maybe the ability to also see the maximum amount you’re able to borrow, and be able to make lump payment instead of typing the repay button 75 times
Now, this x1000 *thumbsup*
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I also thought that they would have had the option in 19 when you’re buying seed or bales. would be to input
I want 10 pallets of seed then hit X once, instead of XXX on and on and on.
It’s the little things.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Agree. At least two loans would be nice: investement loans (for tractors and equipment) with better interest rate ad higher limit and an operational financing for anything (seeds, fertliser, helpers, whatever) with a higher interest rate and lower limit.
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

masterplan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:58 am Agree. At least two loans would be nice: investement loans (for tractors and equipment) with better interest rate ad higher limit and an operational financing for anything (seeds, fertliser, helpers, whatever) with a higher interest rate and lower limit.
I really like this idea. It would make the financing and debt management part of the game more realistic. I would like farm real estate loans as well in addition to equipment financing. Could have a down payment required of 25% or so and be able to amortize the rest over 5 years with payments in the last month of your last season (if using seasons). Could do a 10 or 15 year amortization on the real estate. I think it would make growing maybe a little easier than it should be in the game if you're on an easy or medium difficulty.