Question or any suggestions

AmericanFarmer23

Question or any suggestions

Post by AmericanFarmer23 »

Hello everyone, I’m playing on westbridge hills and I’ve been using the New York geo. I just went thru a full season rotation and noticed when I got to winter the snow kinda *censored*. I was looking forward to the snow a lot! So the question is what’s a good geo that doesn’t slam me with a lot of snow but enough to have a decent winter. All responses are appreciated!
fenixguy

Re: Question or any suggestions

Post by fenixguy »

The base seasons with no geo has always given me enough snow to play with. I'm not sure how much the New York one gave you, but the Stone Valley geo gives enough to keep the ground white almost all winter.

How much snow did you get?
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
AmericanFarmer23

Post by AmericanFarmer23 »

Like a days worth, the following day it was gone. I wish ny was like that in real life lol
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

If you got it last day of winter, I think Seasons melts most of the snow by spring. But if it's just bad snow, then I recommend trying the Lowry GEO. It has snow well into mid spring sometimes
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Shelby geo will give you a good amount of snow through winter.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)