Infinity load ModHub...

meme

Infinity load ModHub...

Post by meme »

Hello. I have a legally purchased farming simulator 19 game in Media Expert. On at the beginning everything was fine and all of a sudden for some reason I can't download mods. When I run the game and enter "Modifications", it just pops up a message "Loading ModHub ..." and nothing happens. Information about new version of the game and I cannot play over the internet. My friend also has this one version of the game and everything works for him, only I have a problem. How can I fix it ?
Mellek

Re: Infinity load ModHub...

Post by Mellek »

I have the same issue for a short while now, but what seems to work is opening a different section of the menu first (I select a savegame but don't start it), then return to the modhub and it loads instantly.
Maybe this also works for you.

Playing the disc version of the game on Windows 10, patching to 1.7.1 didn't resolve the issue.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

It effecting pc and console yet Giants aren't responding to the threads about it.
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

On my PC problem is totally over since yesterday. i can get on modhub without problems
s8080t

Post by s8080t »

Yeah, seems they have connectivity and/or performance problems with the platform. Just sit back & relax while they are fixing it...
Languages: DE/EN
Plattform: PC
Meine Mods
Grünlandsuchti
IT-Spezialexperte
OpenSource-Verfechter