Next Gen consoles

They Caged Non

Next Gen consoles

Post by They Caged Non »

Hi

has there been any word on whether the current game will be uplifted for the next gen consoles? in my mind there should be no reason why the full PC version with improved graphics and rendering (and no bale limit) can't be available on these new machines, im holding off on buying one until this info is available.
fenixguy

Re: Next Gen consoles

Post by fenixguy »

Here's what Giants had to say about it:

'There will be no update of FS19 for the release of the new consoles. In general FS19 should benefit from improved loading times, more stable frame rates etc. without an update being offered (if its worth investing in a new console for that is obviously another question). There is no information yet with regards to what might follow later. The next version of FS will most likely have specific improvements on the new consoles, but this [new version] won't be available the launch of the new consoles.')
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

Thanks Fenix, think im going to wait on some of the Youtube channels to post content to see if its any better, the landscape rendering on current gen consoles is pretty poor at the minute, it doesn't detract from the overall gameplay as such but it would be nice to have less of the map building itself in front of your eyes.
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

Well we should see some Xbox series X footage this week I’d have thought, I have got one coming but sold it for close to double what I paid.
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm