Farming Simulator 19 on Xbox Series X

CryKilerPL

Farming Simulator 19 on Xbox Series X

Post by CryKilerPL »

Hello,
will Farming Simulator 19 be supported on Xbox Series X?
Will the game receive any update to improve performance?
4K/60fps?
IceUul

Re: Farming Simulator 19 on Xbox Series X

Post by IceUul »

Giants knows this question only, will it come or not.

I can only say, if it comes, it will support 4k and 60fps and also higher slot count.
I can say because new consoles are much more powerful, like PC-s at the moment, so
PC supports 4k and 60fps and unlimited slot count, so most likely these numbers will increase.

There is also possible that only FS19 Premium Edition will come. Also there is chance that FS19 will not come
at all to next gen consoles, so you need to wait for next game in FS series.
CryKilerPL

Post by CryKilerPL »

Farming Simulator 19 will run on Xbox Series X in backward compatibility, it may not work on PS5.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Giants confirmed lately, in one of the Alpine Farming DLC streams on Twitch, FS19 will run on PS5.
There was no word about Xbox but I'm pretty sure when it will run on PS5, it will also run on new Xbox.
Also no mention about a patch for more slots, better graphics ore anything like that, so we have to be patient and see.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

If it runs on current xbox, it will run on the new one.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
szechla

Post by szechla »

Microsoft officially confirmed that ALL of Xbox One games will work on new gen of consoles without any updates required from creators
GIANTS also confirmed in one of their streams that FS19 will work on both PS5 and new XBOX

they didnt mention any updates related with new consoles, and tbh i would be very surprised if there were any
more likely, after Alpine DLC they are going to fully focus on FS21, with only minimum support for FS19
patrixon78

Post by patrixon78 »

CryKilerPL wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:25 pm Farming Simulator 19 will run on Xbox Series X in backward compatibility, it may not work on PS5.
Sony has announced that PS5 will bring backward compatibility for the first time. It is long overdue. It is all confirmed. Also, most likely FS19 will run on both consoles with backward compatibility, the problem is the optimisation. Will it be locked (as it is now) at 30fps? Will it get proper optimisation?

Giants never optimised the game properly for Xbox One X. The game runs smoother on PS4 Pro than on Xbox One X. I've tested it on my both consoles, gaming laptop and the gaming PC. Only Xbox One X has issues with the game. The forum is full of complains but Giants never been bothered to address them.

Ps. Premium edition of FS19 wasn't developed with next-gen consoles in mind. It is the main game packed with all expansions and DLC's and that's about it...
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

CryKilerPL wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:25 pm Farming Simulator 19 will run on Xbox Series X in backward compatibility, it may not work on PS5.
It says right in PS store game page will work on ps5
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I asked giants about the update for next gens...they said it will work which I already new but no new update on their end. Which means, you see faster load times and smoother picture, maybe graphics better but that's it unless an update comes from the game developer
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Here's what Giants had to say about it:

'There will be no update of FS19 for the release of the new consoles. In general FS19 should benefit from improved loading times, more stable frame rates etc. without an update being offered (if its worth investing in a new console for that is obviously another question). There is no information yet with regards to what might follow later. The next version of FS will most likely have specific improvements on the new consoles, but this [new version] won't be available the launch of the new consoles.')
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

I’ve got an Xbox series X out for delivery today - will report back (if it arrives - looking unlikely, driver still has 60+ stops yet!)
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Simon738 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:12 pm I’ve got an Xbox series X out for delivery today - will report back (if it arrives - looking unlikely, driver still has 60+ stops yet!)
This is what I wanted to hear! Someone who is getting a next gen to report back 👍 I'm getting a PS5 but next year...but your report will help whether I get one sooner lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

So it hasn’t arrived today, driver couldn’t access our property apparently - doesn’t matter as it’ll be out for delivery again tomorrow.....sorry to keep you on tenterhooks
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Me and My wife had been discussing if FS was gonna get an update or a rerelease on the Series X
She was looking into getting me a Series X for Christmas, mostly so she can have my One X instead of our original One she's on currently...but I popped the motor in my car so it looks like instead of Christmas we're doing a 4.6 for the holidays.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

ValhallSN95 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:15 pm Me and My wife had been discussing if FS was gonna get an update or a rerelease on the Series X
She was looking into getting me a Series X for Christmas, mostly so she can have my One X instead of our original One she's on currently...but I popped the motor in my car so it looks like instead of Christmas we're doing a 4.6 for the holidays.
I will be waiting until either a new GTA, New farm sim, or if college football ever comes back before I even contemplate a new console. Still kicking the PC option around.

But the reason I quoted you was the popped 4.6. I'm not on top of foreign cars so I'm guessing ford lol.