What is FS 19 Missing the Most????

What is FS 19 Missing the most on all platforms?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Courseplay
16%
Dynamic Ground(3D, mud, Real dirt, etc)
35%
More Implements(doesn't matter the crop, tillage, or brand)
3%
Pickup Option(combine pickup headers)
2%
More Whole Crop Equipment(beets, Potatoes)
12%
More 8 to 12 M wide, less 3 M wide Equipment
6%
More American Stuff
13%
Higher Slot Count
6%
None of Above(list if so in comments)
8%

Total votes: 264

overchord

Re: What is FS 19 Missing the Most????

Post by overchord »

Surprised not to see Seasons in that list - I would prefer that over all options within the vote. Second would be a combination of Courseplay/Guidance steering/Autodrive and AI worker improvements.

Dynamic ground - sure would be nice, but I would prefer the seasonal cycle that is so important to farms over that :)
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Seasons is already in the game though, but just not in the base game. Although to be fair the same could apply to most of the voting list.

I'd like to see better looking weather, better physics, better lighting etc etc. Basically FS needs a bit of a visual overhaul going into the new console and graphics cards generation.
soulfulsaxgaming

Post by soulfulsaxgaming »

Well i have been a fan of farming simulator for about 3 years, since the release of FS17, personally i don't have the luxury of playing the game on PC. I have always played via console (PS4 & XB1X) and the most wanted mode i have been waiting for is "follow me" I like doing mega farm LP's and moving equipment becomes a tedious task when you have 10 - 15 vehicles that need to be moved from the store back to the farm. Also i feel adding "course play" would also be a big beneficial to the game, mostly for casual players, gives them a chance to take the game to another level of managerial when you can tell workers to follow specific task while you work on other projects at the same time. I know its a lot to ask but would really help in my honest opinion.
radar2kde

Post by radar2kde »

All of what has already been mentioned should be in the next FS.

I would also like to see the FS maps/world come alive a bit more, for example road works which change places (from season to season).

Changeable Production/Industries - By this I mean not just being able to swap the location of industries with others but being able to completely change/select the industries you want, changeable once per season for example, then those can compete with one another on a pricing level. Also the types of industries, many mod maps have given us a diverse selection of possible industries/productions, they need to be in the game and then part 1 can be carried out in great fashion - i.e. implement a butcher one season, you can change it the next to dairy, or have both and therefore get rid of something else.

Also little things, I would like to actually see more wildlife and different types of birds (i find the current ones annoying but only because it is always the same ones).
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:04 pm
gilroy222 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:43 pm Seasons integration needs to be done. Great mod but things like weeds where we can't hire workers is something that should be refined.

Also the fact that seasons takes a long time to come out after release is not ideal

I'd like seasons asap after the next release but as a mod as I doubt it would be half of what it currently is if Giants had been responsible for it.
Maybe. But that wouldn't be such a bad thing. The issue with the game as more and more of these mods become more realistic is the game really slows down. Maybe not for some people but for others i could see it taking the enjoyment out of the game. Farmers overcome real life challenges by hiring workers or hiring custom work done. The fact that the more realistic weeds system took away the ability to hire workers is a step backwards in realism IMO.

The other glaring issue with 3rd party mods like that are each and every generation of FS, we are waiting longer and longer for the mod to get released because they are adding more and more features. If giants had it integrated into the game, true it could be missing some features, but at least we would have the base seasons in the game which itself would add a huge boost of realism over base game.
Chester98

Post by Chester98 »

Beef Cattle (especially Black Angus)
Male animals
Baby farm animals
More wildlife, rabbits, squirrels, deer occasionally
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

I did forget Season's, that's a BIG one.

An when I said Courseplay, of course I don't mean as detailed as what is out now for PC. I should of been more detailed on that. I guess you could say, yes better AI or more options for AI. I know on mobile you can send drivers to a certain dump station, maybe able to send loaded trucks to either farm silos or an in game elevator. Anther nice option would be able to send them at angles, do an outline of a field, or do lines, but skip a pass.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Machines breaking down in the field and u have to go an fix them
Nathan_6930

Post by Nathan_6930 »

A Decent game to start with
Dal100

Post by Dal100 »

Can we pls have a Undo button as the placeable system is bad without one. You should not have to save the game before u place something down in case u muck your map up

Also why has seasons not got the same script as in fs17 when your tractor breaks down if u dont repair it
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Might wanna ask the modders about that
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Better ground textures for the different stages of the field would be really nice. Harvested wheat and barely chaff looks nothing like what it actually does.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

GPS and American versions are the two items that stick out the most to me.
abslayer

Post by abslayer »

By far just more intelligent worker that will have more chooses than going up and back
Follow odd shaped fields for example
Darkoos

Post by Darkoos »

Better bales physic