Multi Liquid Tank BUG

KFCBigCruncher

Multi Liquid Tank BUG

Post by KFCBigCruncher »

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

XBOX ONE
Category: Trailers
Manufacturer: RYC-ONE

The Multi Liquid Tank in WaterTrailer mode does not unload at any animal water trough.
Fills with no problems.

Have tried in multiple maps, all with the same result.
Have tried with various IT Runner trucks/trailers including the "required" SX 210 ITR, all with the same result.
Krikcet-

Re: Multi Liquid Tank BUG

Post by Krikcet- »

I have also had a similar problem on ps4. It will unload. But at about 2 liters a second. So it will unload. Just unreasonably slow.
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Unfortunately, I can confirm that. On ps4 at least. And that is sad - it's a great mod.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

I'll check it this afternoon and tell Raul about it.
For the next time you have problems with a [VSR Modding South] mod, visit our website on Facebook.

Facebook VSR Modding Sur
KFCBigCruncher wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:14 pm https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

XBOX ONE
Category: Trailers
Manufacturer: RYC-ONE

The Multi Liquid Tank in WaterTrailer mode does not unload at any animal water trough.
Fills with no problems.

Have tried in multiple maps, all with the same result.
Have tried with various IT Runner trucks/trailers including the "required" SX 210 ITR, all with the same result.
Krikcet- wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:43 am I have also had a similar problem on ps4. It will unload. But at about 2 liters a second. So it will unload. Just unreasonably slow.
soccerhate wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:27 pm Unfortunately, I can confirm that. On ps4 at least. And that is sad - it's a great mod.