Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Honkyfarmer

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Like I understand the Bucks County mod not dropping product Onto the ground visibly but PC had No issues that make sense. I completely do not understand the ones that do not work On either systems. It is what it is I'm not trying to complain I was just trying to gain some knowledge. Full disclosure whenever I 1st started following the forums and they would say testing list I seriously assume that there was giant's employees sitting in front of Gaming systems having the time of their lives with The Mods that we don't have yet lol
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Also some errors appear after testing that dont show during the testing stage. The bugs weren't even game breaking but when it got taken down, a number of players complained that it got took down, blamed giants and the modder and yet never actually downloaded the map. One user said he to re install the game because the save game was style in the system
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:05 pm Like I understand the Bucks County mod not dropping product Onto the ground visibly but PC had No issues that make sense. I completely do not understand the ones that do not work On either systems. It is what it is I'm not trying to complain I was just trying to gain some knowledge. Full disclosure whenever I 1st started following the forums and they would say testing list I seriously assume that there was giant's employees sitting in front of Gaming systems having the time of their lives with The Mods that we don't have yet lol
I don’t think they test mods against every other mod which seem to be what cause most issues. I’m pretty sure all they actually test for is that they don’t melt your console. And as far as the nmc trucks go I’m pretty certain they stayed on their Facebook group they released them because they spent enough time on them and didn’t want to continue pouring time into them
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

what's wrong with the NMC trucks?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:37 pm what's wrong with the NMC trucks?
Watch yesterday's farmsimnews djgoham. My biggest issue was the sound I preferred the scarok sounds. There are some other issues besides what they have done not sure if that is in this update . Maybe they felt they were finished but Or had 2nd thoughts after they released that they should tune some things. I don't know I'm just The spoiled end user lol
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:37 pm what's wrong with the NMC trucks?
🤷‍♂️ People say they are unfinished but I really have no idea because I don’t use them, just noticed the comment on their page.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Weird thing is, as soon they are working on an update, they get abused and what baffles me that they are angry over a mod
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I have used the Silverado and personally found no issue. Maybe I'll watch GoHam, but that dude is overrated, and gives me a headache. But I am inclined to go with Eric here, people just need to chill here and put away their dang pitchforks.

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

I don't have a pitch fork I just swore I heard DJ say that they were not changing them or in a rush to update I'm and he definitely said in one of the videos that they were not going to rescale them which surprised me Now that they are rescalling. Maybe they got bombarded on their Facebook page I don't have Facebook so I can't see comments I don't even think I can see the stories on North Modding Co facebook.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Anyone use the new case planters? Running them tandom is damn near impossible. I think it needs an update but other than that looks good
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I just tried one out. I like the sound.

garyst

Post by garyst »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:43 pm Anyone use the new case planters? Running them tandom is damn near impossible. I think it needs an update but other than that looks good
Tried them earlier today and had problems trying to get up to speed on the road. Was just using one at a time and could only get up to about 15 mph on the road. Also had a weird collision with the jack stand every time I tried turning left on the jack side it would glitch out the tractor and jerk it around. Also the hired helper would just go in circles really fast when trying to turn around then just quit. Wrote to him on Facebook telling him the issues I was having. Hopefully they will get fixed. It is a nice looking planter though.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

garyst wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:04 am
vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:43 pm Anyone use the new case planters? Running them tandom is damn near impossible. I think it needs an update but other than that looks good
Tried them earlier today and had problems trying to get up to speed on the road. Was just using one at a time and could only get up to about 15 mph on the road. Also had a weird collision with the jack stand every time I tried turning left on the jack side it would glitch out the tractor and jerk it around. Also the hired helper would just go in circles really fast when trying to turn around then just quit. Wrote to him on Facebook telling him the issues I was having. Hopefully they will get fixed. It is a nice looking planter though.
Yep had same issues even with just one of the not 2. Agree, hopefully they get fixed soon
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

[PS4|XB1] International Transtar :shock:

Really? Like for reals?
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21