Anhydrous!!!!

dapals51

Anhydrous!!!!

Post by dapals51 »

Wow we have come a long way as console players. We now get to put nh3 on! I'm one happy guy here!
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
fenixguy

Re: Anhydrous!!!!

Post by fenixguy »

Has anyone tried it yet? As in, I know we can't actually put nh3 on. So does it do liquid fertilizer? The description also says limestone. I'm confused. It's a nice looking set up.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I've used it....you can fill with fertilizer or lime. I don't believe it's liquid fertilizer so that's confusing but it looks good. My biggest issue with it is that it does nothing to the ground. No plow or cultivated state...just shows the darker ground as you put fertilizer down. Kinda bummed but I'll use it
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

That's exactly what I was hoping for (no cultivation). Was wanting to use it to side-dress corn.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:53 pm I've used it....you can fill with fertilizer or lime. I don't believe it's liquid fertilizer so that's confusing but it looks good. My biggest issue with it is that it does nothing to the ground. No plow or cultivated state...just shows the darker ground as you put fertilizer down. Kinda bummed but I'll use it
There really needs to be a third tillage texture for manure and stuff like this. I do wish I can run it with out the yellow tank
Last edited by dapals51 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XBOX one player

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Guys its not a tillage tool, if you look closer it doesn't have any of the typical tillage shanks
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Exactly. It applies fertilizer between rows and can be used in standing crop. It's not supposed to cultivate.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

You are correct but it does a line of tillage to get the fertilizer in the ground. In my area everyone runs gas in the fall or early spring. Very little in season application. But that's just my area. I know it's different else where. Also that line is noticeable. Same with alot of slurry incorporaters
XBOX one player

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Right, but that would require a new ground type which would have to either be done in an update to the game or on a map by map basis. Im just happy to have the tool myself.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:58 pm Right, but that would require a new ground type which would have to either be done in an update to the game or on a map by map basis. Im just happy to have the tool myself.
I agree I'm happy to have it. I meant in the future game. I'm very pleased with what we have in 19
XBOX one player

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
brianmajor

Post by brianmajor »

Good looking mod but not entirely accurate. The 2510 is a NH3 applicator. Doesnt have a dry bulk bin. This is more representative of a strip till machine. To make this more like anhydrous they should remove the bin and just pull the tank, make the tanks fillable from the liquid fertilizer, NH3 is a liquid anyway.

You could also delete the NH3 tanks and make it a strip till fertilizer bar. So with a little more editing we could get two realistic mods.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

:lol: What do those guys know?

I think most of y'all missed the fact that it also does lime. Now before you say "bUt LiMe AiNt LiQuId!!!!", yeah I know. But there is no NH3 in the game either. So, you can "pretend" you're putting in NH3 when you do lime.

Like I said before, I'm going to use the 2510H High-Speed Application with Dry Nutrient Attachment to side-dress corn with fertilizer. Which is exactly what it's designed to do. Not plow, not cultivate, but apply fertilizer between the rows. Excellent mod. *thumbsup*
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

dapals51 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:19 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:53 pm I've used it....you can fill with fertilizer or lime. I don't believe it's liquid fertilizer so that's confusing but it looks good. My biggest issue with it is that it does nothing to the ground. No plow or cultivated state...just shows the darker ground as you put fertilizer down. Kinda bummed but I'll use it
There really needs to be a third tillage texture for manure and stuff like this. I do wish I can run it with out the yellow tank
Exactly! This tool does not cultivate or plow...but it changes the ground so that's why I was hoping to see something happen with it. A 3rd ground texture would be awesome
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Okay so let's clear this up. The 2510H, is the bar itself! It can be modified to dry fertilizer or nh3, it is used in real life for both preseason application and post adding the dry tanks is an option. So all of us are correct haha! Felt there was a slight argument starting about this
XBOX one player

MOD HUB OR DIE!!