Meadow Valley

RogsR35UK

Meadow Valley

Post by RogsR35UK »

To save space for tractors etc, I went with this map as it is small.

I bought the fields and set about harvesting the Cotton. The terrain by the cliff, so far, has made this rather difficult as it is not smooth. I almost cultivated so that I cold smooth it out with the Landscape Tool. I also struggled with some of the hills. I am persevering so I shall see how things progress. I may be installing another sell point.

I am playing on console though I don’t think this makes a difference.

Anyone else trying this map?
eric21

Re: Meadow Valley

Post by eric21 »

Have u used small tractors?
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

I'm currently farming on this map. I like the small simplicity of it. Using the smallest stuff I can and just taking my time. Its like my "therapy map". 😆 🤣 I haven't tried the field you mentioned yet... the cotton harvesters are so big that ill more than likely avoid doing cotton though. Only issue I've run into is trying to place buildings in certain areas. I couldn't get things exactly where I wanted them and had a few trees to cut down. Some areas looked fine to put a building but it wouldn't let me. Other then that it seems good to me. I believe that the paintable textures are base game and the growing grass texture isn't available. If I remember right. Im sure there will be updates eventually to add features. Happy farming 🚜 👍
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I managed to fit the large MissyB Silo and will concentrate on crops that don’t leave swaths as fitting in a Pallet facility is unlikely. I managed to harvest the Cotton completely with the Case as it can unload a partial bale (got £36,000 on it on Easy). I have now done some smoothing and squared the field off. Next step is cultivating and seeding the rest. May get closer to the pylon with the field having removed trees.