Problem with carrying the 630F John Deere Header

krateros

Problem with carrying the 630F John Deere Header

Post by krateros »

Hello! I can't transfer the 630F header with my "John Deere 300" header trailer. The size is right with the extension but the header keeps falling forward because of the front weight of the crop dividers. Any tips on how to solve this? I am playing on a map with narrow roads and it is the only way to carry the header.
GrimGandalf

Re: Problem with carrying the 630F John Deere Header

Post by GrimGandalf »

When I use those heads in game I use the Quattro header trailer already in the game. The biggest one. If you drop it on that trailer a little earlier than normal it sets on it fine.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

I don't waste time with header trailers anymore, I use the lizard brand headers that have their own transport. Can change color and decals to match whatever machine you want. Much easier
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

The headertrailers from Claas DLC are also better, the lock the header on it. You see this when you drive away after loading on the trailer, the header move in a default position and do not fall off anymore.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Lexie wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:15 pm The headertrailers from Claas DLC are also better, the lock the header on it. You see this when you drive away after loading on the trailer, the header move in a default position and do not fall off anymore.
Only works with Claas headers from dlc. You can use any header on any combine, but just saying so the OP doesn't think they just need that trailer.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Ideal combine mod comes with a Quattro header trailer that it's perfect for the 630F that comes with de 9750 combine. Had problems with the ingame Quattro being too tall to fit the header, but this mod works.
The reason I'm not sure is because I didn't install the trailer mod, but the only color options are Fendt, Massey and Challenger, just like the Ideal.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I had trouble with the quattro trailers as well. Try the Elmer's trailer- been using that with an Agco Dynaflex and a JD corn header without any trouble. Easier to drive around, too.
Old fat guy with a day job...
krateros

Post by krateros »

GrimGandalf wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:45 pm When I use those heads in game I use the Quattro header trailer already in the game. The biggest one. If you drop it on that trailer a little earlier than normal it sets on it fine.
So, i ve tried the "LEGUAN quattro 40" and it worked as you said, you were right. Thanks!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Mint, I was looking at getting a proper header trailer because I've also had this problem.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer