Carting Lime to the Field

icoombs

Carting Lime to the Field

Post by icoombs »

Hi all

I'm looking for a seed runner that can take lime so I don't have to keep driving the spreader back to the shop to fill up. The default seed runner dose not include lime in the shop list but i have seen a mod that adds lime to auger wagons...

Lime To Augerwagon https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Dose anyone know if this will add lime to the default seed runner or a seed runner mod that accepts lime?
PS4farmhand

Re: Carting Lime to the Field

Post by PS4farmhand »

icoombs wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:46 pm Hi all

I'm looking for a seed runner that can take lime so I don't have to keep driving the spreader back to the shop to fill up. The default seed runner dose not include lime in the shop list but i have seen a mod that adds lime to auger wagons...

Dose anyone know if this will add lime to the default seed runner or a seed runner mod that accepts lime?
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

I think this one does everything
Farming on FS19 ๐Ÿšœ
On console, PS4๐ŸŽฎ
Taking donations for an epic PC ๐Ÿค‘
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis ๐Ÿคช
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

Yes I double checked the photos and it appears to do lime. Hope this helps you out. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Farming on FS19 ๐Ÿšœ
On console, PS4๐ŸŽฎ
Taking donations for an epic PC ๐Ÿค‘
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis ๐Ÿคช
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

are you asking if there is a seeder that will also take lime? if so not sure there is that i know of but i would say maybe try https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019 that holds just under 20,000 and it can do lime as well as fertilizer in 1 and has a liquid fertilizer attachment as well depending if you prefer solid or liquid fertilizer of course and it's work speed is nice as well.
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

@ace54858

You maybe should have added which maps you play on - the suggested John Expensive (Deere) will really struggle with the narrow lanes and tree-lined roads on most UK and many EU maps.
The suggested auger wagon will struggle on UK and EU maps with trees overhanging roads due to the height of the stowed auger arm when in travel mode.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

PS4farmhand wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:56 pm

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

I think this one does everything
I will confirm this as I have already hauled lime in the Lizard Auger Master.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

TheGazbeard wrote: โ†‘Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:21 am @ace54858

You maybe should have added which maps you play on - the suggested John Expensive (Deere) will really struggle with the narrow lanes and tree-lined roads on most UK and many EU maps.
The suggested auger wagon will struggle on UK and EU maps with trees overhanging roads due to the height of the stowed auger arm when in travel mode.
Op never stated what map they play on so Iโ€™m unsure why you critique responses as such
Tranceformer81

Post by Tranceformer81 »

TheGazbeard wrote: โ†‘Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:21 am @ace54858

Can't speak for the auger as I've hardly used it, but have used the John Deere Sprayer on various UK maps without issues. Yes, when in fields you may have to stop and reposition due to trees/hedges but the working speed more than makes up for the little extra time that takes.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I've used this....https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019 , It's a rear dual axle Agroliner trailer listed under auger wagons on the in-game store, and I really like it. I just lease it during lime season, fill it, and keep it until I'm done.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
NCFarmer3842

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

Another way to do it is buy bulk lime haul it with a dump trailer and dump in the edge of your field and use a loader to load your spreaders.
Playing on Xbox X in North Carolina
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

NCFarmer3842 wrote: โ†‘Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:05 pm Another way to do it is buy bulk lime haul it with a dump trailer and dump in the edge of your field and use a loader to load your spreaders.
Definitely done that before, but if the big Bredal spreader is to be used, you can't beat the convenience and speed of that auger master.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

NCFarmer3842 wrote: โ†‘Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:05 pm Another way to do it is buy bulk lime haul it with a dump trailer and dump in the edge of your field and use a loader to load your spreaders.
I've done this, but finding a loader gets the bucket high enough to get it in the John Deere spreader is a challenge.

Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Telehandler or high tip?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

When I need to have lime on the side of the field Iโ€™ve been using the Lizard MKS 33.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

You can pull right up to it fill up and drive on.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Noraf wrote: โ†‘Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:36 pm Telehandler or high tip?
I tried a telehandler, but it gets tippy with all that weight in the bucket. I didn't try a high tip yet, as I haven't started an American map in a while, but plan to tonight, fingers crossed.