Mods

Beebee

Mods

Post by Beebee »

Hi All! My Son has the Farming Simulator 19 and was wanting to be able to buy groceries ect from Shops ect....
he was also wanting the Lamborghini Mod also if possible?
It would be for his Xbox One.

Thanks in advance : )
eric21

Re: Mods

Post by eric21 »

Theres fruit tree mods and grapes on some maps but thats it. And do you mean the tractor or the car?
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

This has to be fake
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

MrSquealypig wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:42 pm This has to be fake
LOL 😆🤣 yea I was wondering myself. Groceries? If it's serious please forgive me. I'm not trying to make fun. There is the possibility for fruit trees as mentioned as well grape vines and I believe a couple maps that offer grapes to be harvested. The fruit trees are a passive income mod and you add water to them and can increase the amount of income with manure. If its the production he's interested in then there's a few maps that are compatible with a certain set of mods that allow you to make certain things from the harvested crops. Hope I 2as able to help out somehow. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
Beebee

Post by Beebee »

My son has seen this on a video on You Tube Kids that someone is playing (adult) who is doing a tutorial (so this is not a fake or a joke) it’s the Farming Simulator game.
I’ve seen that there is a Lamborghini Mod also where you can get Supercars. But only have seen it for PC, so was asking if anyone knew of being able to get it for Xbox One.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

If it's not on the in game Modhub then it's not currently available for console. You're unlikely to see a supercar on console of any brand, the ones you see on YouTube are all PC only. There are plenty of other games available if you want to drive supercars tbh so I don't really see the need for them in farm SIM (just my opinion of course).
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Beebee wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:39 pm My son has seen this on a video on You Tube Kids that someone is playing (adult) who is doing a tutorial (so this is not a fake or a joke) it’s the Farming Simulator game.
I’ve seen that there is a Lamborghini Mod also where you can get Supercars. But only have seen it for PC, so was asking if anyone knew of being able to get it for Xbox One.
Would that Youtuber be Daggerwin, or an American player?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Its user that posts on Facebook, all of his cars are private
Beebee

Post by Beebee »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:36 pm
Beebee wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:39 pm My son has seen this on a video on You Tube Kids that someone is playing (adult) who is doing a tutorial (so this is not a fake or a joke) it’s the Farming Simulator game.
Yes
Beebee

Post by Beebee »

Ritchie wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:56 pm If it's not on the in game Modhub then it's not currently available for console. You're unlikely to see a supercar on console of any brand, the ones you see on YouTube are all PC only. There are plenty of other games available if you want to drive supercars tbh so I don't really see the need for them in farm SIM (just my opinion of course).
My son likes a bit of everything...Trains, Trucks, Tractors along with animals and loves the game! He’s seen it online on the game he enjoys, so wanted to see if I could get it for him.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

The lizard road rage is the closest you'll get for him at the moment.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Beebee wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:22 am
Yes
Assuming yes is in reference to his Survival Roleplay. He doesn’t actually buy groceries, he just edits out the money for them using a mod called the Easy Developer Controls.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Beebee

Post by Beebee »

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:51 am
Beebee wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:22 am

Yes
Assuming yes is in reference to his Survival Roleplay. He doesn’t actually buy groceries, he just edits out the money for them using a mod called the Easy Developer Controls.

I know it’s just pretend....but I think my son just liked that you could go into a shop.
Beebee

Post by Beebee »

Ritchie wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:31 am The lizard road rage is the closest you'll get for him at the moment.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
Thank you...he has the mustangs already : )
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I don't know many mods that you can actually go into a shop. You can go into sheds, some houses, dealerships, but I don't know any grocery stores especially on console.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.