FSarndrone

Re: Banning of popular Modders.

Post by FSarndrone »

This is Giants’ game ,their rules.
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
TSM

Post by TSM »

FSarndrone wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:17 pm This is Giants’ game ,their rules.
Nope they don't follow their own rules so there are no rules :D

What Giants have done is tantamount to saying I stole a Ford car but its ok because Ford said so.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

There are rules, it’s the same as saying there’s no laws since jury nullification is a thing.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
The Real Justin

Post by The Real Justin »

Smokey, this not 'Nam. This bowling. There are rules.
TSM

Post by TSM »

The Real Justin wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:04 pm Smokey, this not 'Nam. This bowling. There are rules.
If the rule is not enforced then there is no point. :hi: but as only fanboys seem to be responding to these threads I will give up stick with option to just pirate all Giants material in future, why should I pay for something others are getting for free.
The Real Justin

Post by The Real Justin »

TSM wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:08 pm
The Real Justin wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:04 pm Smokey, this not 'Nam. This bowling. There are rules.
If the rule is not enforced then there is no point. :hi: but as only fanboys seem to be responding to these threads I will give up stick with option to just pirate all Giants material in future, why should I pay for something others are getting for free.
My post was just a quote from a movie that I find to be humorous. Nothing more. I just noticed I forgot the word "is"...Twice. Ah the ravages of old age.
mknudsen

Post by mknudsen »

Anybody who knows when the X9 inc. 50 feet header will be available on Modhub? :)
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Would that be Walter Sobchak?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

TSM wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:08 pm If the rule is not enforced then there is no point. :hi: but as only fanboys seem to be responding to these threads I will give up stick with option to just pirate all Giants material in future, why should I pay for something others are getting for free.
In a way the rule was enforced. I mean I'm honestly not trying to stir the pot here, but at the end of the day the offending content has been removed. And if nothing else, I'm quite sure that the modders had quite the scare thinking they weren't going to be able to do what they love (and if they get little to no money for the time involved then it must be a passion) anymore. It may not be an all out ban, but it is pretty similar to how the court system works. You get charged with an offense, plead to something lesser and get a lighter sentence. I get that it can be frustrating but after all is said and done, it is Giants IP and so long as they are satisfied with the result, it's their discretion, is it not?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)