What to do in Winter

PS4farmhand

Re: What to do in Winter

Post by PS4farmhand »

fenixguy wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:18 pm I'm just gonna say the Illinois geo (for Stone Valley) is one of the best for winter activities. The crop prices usually peak around winter for me. It snows a ton every day. So it usually takes half a day (on 5x) to clear the yard to get the trucks filled. On top of all that, the ground hardly ever freezes so I can do my subsoiling in the winter too.
Thats interesting.... thanks for sharing this. I haven't used the geo but I will have to give it a go after reading what you've said. *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
greenbelt

Post by greenbelt »

I tried out the Southern Alberta GEO. Was not able to plant crops until mid-spring. That *censored*. I am having trouble getting the levelling tool to work properly on my laptop. Maybe I will hook up a mouse to my laptop and try that. Hold down both the left and right mouse button together, right? Can't get it to work right. I either get right mouse button action (lift up) or left mouse button action (digs a hole). How do you guys make the level tool work?
raran

Post by raran »

greenbelt wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:01 am I tried out the Southern Alberta GEO. Was not able to plant crops until mid-spring. That *censored*. I am having trouble getting the levelling tool to work properly on my laptop. Maybe I will hook up a mouse to my laptop and try that. Hold down both the left and right mouse button together, right? Can't get it to work right. I either get right mouse button action (lift up) or left mouse button action (digs a hole). How do you guys make the level tool work?
Baby steps and lots of saving. And a touchpad is really the worst for this. You really need to get a mouse or even better just some el cheapo gamepad for a few dollars/euro's.
Farmhohotree

Post by Farmhohotree »

Walk around the christmas tree
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

fenixguy wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:18 pm I'm just gonna say the Illinois geo (for Stone Valley) is one of the best for winter activities. The crop prices usually peak around winter for me. It snows a ton every day. So it usually takes half a day (on 5x) to clear the yard to get the trucks filled. On top of all that, the ground hardly ever freezes so I can do my subsoiling in the winter too.
Are you talking about the Stone Valley GEO? If so, I know the creator, and I must say he loves hearing feedback. I'll be sure to thank him!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Fast forward after feeding livestock and trying to remember to sell grain
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:35 pm
Are you talking about the Stone Valley GEO? If so, I know the creator, and I must say he loves hearing feedback. I'll be sure to thank him!
That's the one! Yeah, you be sure to tell the creator how much I love the map and the geo.

:biggrin2:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I wish console had a wood splitter.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:48 pm
That's the one! Yeah, you be sure to tell the creator how much I love the map and the geo.

:biggrin2:
Lol, thank you for the compliment on the GEO
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:53 pm I wish console had a wood splitter.
Closest on console may be the saw bench from the Ferguson Pack.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.