Post by krateros »

Noraf wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:04 pm Post your log.txt please
Attachments
log.txt
(359.84 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
krateros

Re: Can't dump Silage to Bunkers

Post by krateros »

Everything was working fine until it started snowing. Then i could't dump the silage again and couldn't open the silage cover entirely. I guess it has something to do with the snow.
raran

Post by raran »

krateros wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:35 pm Everything was working fine until it started snowing. Then i could't dump the silage again and couldn't open the silage cover entirely. I guess it has something to do with the snow.
I believe it's related to seasons and strawharvest acting funky with snow.
krateros

Post by krateros »

So, no it's not the snow. It's now summer and it did it again. It works fine after i uncover the silos until i reload the game. Then the problem starts again.
PDX_Jedi

Post by PDX_Jedi »

*bump* came here with the same issue. (own the property, custom map) Using the big long bunkers at the BGA, was planning on having a conveyor belt system to run the silage over to the sellpoint, and when the area got cleared out I'd use the NMC Bulldozer to shove more silage into the space. Turns out I cant move or even drop the silage within the bunker; when I do scrape some silage with the blade, it gets stuck until I leave the bunker and then it suddenly all drops to the ground. I can do NOTHING to put it back where it came from.
Farmer_joel32

Post by Farmer_joel32 »

The only way I can think of to get around this is what I did, find a small but of chaff from the floor somewhere on your farm and ferment it, even if its 1l, then you should be okay to tip more on top, juts remember not to fully empty it, hope this helps