Eureka farms mod map lots of bugs

REN56

Re: Eureka farms mod map lots of bugs

Post by REN56 »

REN56 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:33 am
CMDRTAKEDOWN wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:16 am Problem I have just ran into is the Sugarbeet harvester is able to have a potato header but it don't accept the potatoes. So the only way now is with the in game harvesters that will take days and days to harvest the field. So going to wait for an update.
Ouch. I seeded the starter field #7 with approximately 2/3 sugar beets and 1/3 potatoes. It’s still in the growing stages. I’ll see if I get the same results (problems) with the sugar beet harvester coupled with the potato header combo - and report back here... not that my results (whatever they may turn out to be) change the fact that it didn’t work for you, of course.
I just checked/tested as promised on my Eureka map setup... unfortunately I had the same problem... the header was doing its job cutting/clearing the field just fine, *but* the harvester wasn’t filling up any at all... a big solid 0% of potatoes.
Life is too short... smile & be happy!
PS5 & PS4 Pro > FS22 & FS19 & FS17
Xbox Series X > FS19
PC > FS19
Tranceformer81

Post by Tranceformer81 »

REN56 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:27 am I ran into what I believe is a glitch/bug of some sort while attempting to use a hired AI helper to harvest one of the very large fields (forgot which field, it was mid-80’s size on hectares) on Eureka Farms... first & only issue I’ve experienced with this map to this point.  Btw, using the GIANTS disable camera collision mod (whatever it’s called) and I’ve had absolutely no graphical type issues at all with grass & roads.  My problem was the AI helper would run 1 pass and just stop for no reason at all.  This happened repeatedly on all 4 sides of the perfectly rectangular shaped field.  I made some passes myself around all 4 sides to give even more open space (there was already plenty around all 4 sides of this field) - that didn’t help any, however.  I quit & restarted.  I closed the game completely & restarted.  Neither worked to get the AI helper to do more than 1 single straight line pass before stopping at the end & quitting every time.  So, I half-slept my way through doing the entire massively large field myself, dozing off countless times while I was driving - what a big mess that was, lol!

I don't think its a map problem.

Are you using the Tool Height Control for Harvester mod?

I've noticed on many maps that the workers will only complete one pass then stop when using this mod.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I've got 60+ hours on it so far, the only problem I have is when I'm using the in game modded fertilizer spreader, when it completes a pass and turns around, it will only do half a row. It's kinda hard to explain, it's like it's only doing half the width that its supposed to do.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Tranceformer81 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:55 pm
REN56 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:27 am I ran into what I believe is a glitch/bug of some sort while attempting to use a hired AI helper to harvest one of the very large fields (forgot which field, it was mid-80’s size on hectares) on Eureka Farms... first & only issue I’ve experienced with this map to this point.  Btw, using the GIANTS disable camera collision mod (whatever it’s called) and I’ve had absolutely no graphical type issues at all with grass & roads.  My problem was the AI helper would run 1 pass and just stop for no reason at all.  This happened repeatedly on all 4 sides of the perfectly rectangular shaped field.  I made some passes myself around all 4 sides to give even more open space (there was already plenty around all 4 sides of this field) - that didn’t help any, however.  I quit & restarted.  I closed the game completely & restarted.  Neither worked to get the AI helper to do more than 1 single straight line pass before stopping at the end & quitting every time.  So, I half-slept my way through doing the entire massively large field myself, dozing off countless times while I was driving - what a big mess that was, lol!

I don't think its a map problem.

Are you using the Tool Height Control for Harvester mod?

I've noticed on many maps that the workers will only complete one pass then stop when using this mod.
Yes, the problem is not the mod. But using the header that comes in the mod package with workers is not compatible.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
REN56

Post by REN56 »

User malfunction! User malfunction! User malfunction! (siren alarm sound effects)

/me smacks myself in the head Geez, I knew this, how did I forget it? (/me blames it on my old age & bad memory & runs & hides in the corner to hide my embarrassment)

@ Tranceformer81
@ JamP

Thank you both very much for your replies to this for me, I appreciate it.

Geez, I thought I knew this already (blames my sometimes defective memory, sorry) - this was posted already somewhere on the forum and/or it was mentioned in one of MrSealyP’s videos (probably his 1st or 2nd one covering Eureka Farms). This ‘getting old’ stuff with ‘memory blanks’ stuff is no fun. *sigh*
Life is too short... smile & be happy!
PS5 & PS4 Pro > FS22 & FS19 & FS17
Xbox Series X > FS19
PC > FS19
JohnDeere2019

Post by JohnDeere2019 »

The special mod equipment isnt't working like the large pickup on loading wagons, the large capacity harvesters, auger wagons, and trailers are all not working anymore they were but aren't anymore. Andi am on xbox one.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

JohnDeere2019 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:59 pm The special mod equipment isnt't working like the large pickup on loading wagons, the large capacity harvesters, auger wagons, and trailers are all not working anymore they were but aren't anymore. Andi am on xbox one.
If you have updated the map in the last week or two, that'll be because the special equipment has been removed taken out of the map. So now you only have the regular old vanilla stuff now.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Coltftball

Post by Coltftball »

The question is why did the large capacity stuff get removed? If it is because people didn't want them then they could have just not used them. Could the maker please just make a regular mod for puerile to download?
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Coltftball wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:48 am The question is why did the large capacity stuff get removed? If it is because people didn't want them then they could have just not used them. Could the maker please just make a regular mod for puerile to download?
Modder got banned from Modhub for a bit over it.
Apparently either GIANTS or the manufacturers (who have the authority over licensing) weren’t appreciative of the blatantly unrealistic equipment.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Mine still works because I didn't update the map. But unfortunately I can't use the factories anymore.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server