Can only sell 1 load of animals

hviid

Can only sell 1 load of animals

Post by hviid »

So i have a strange bug where i can only sell one load of animals. When i try to sell the next load of animals (pigs in this case) i cannot select the animals from the animal dialog! i can hear the sounds of the marker selecting animals moving around, but the yellow colour of selected animal disappears and nothing happens when i try to move them

I am on console and I have had this issue on several maps. I play with seasons and other mods from modhub.

I can solve this by shutting down the game completely and then sell one more load, however simply reloading the save game does not work.
lawm

Re: Can only sell 1 load of animals

Post by lawm »

I believe this issue occured when the game updated to handle the precision farming DLC. I though folks said you can still sell at the pens but the issue is when you transport the animals yourself. Someone else will fill you in if I'm missing something or my memory is off. Should be fixed in near future hopefully
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

hviid wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:08 pm So i have a strange bug where i can only sell one load of animals. When i try to sell the next load of animals (pigs in this case) i cannot select the animals from the animal dialog! i can hear the sounds of the marker selecting animals moving around, but the yellow colour of selected animal disappears and nothing happens when i try to move them

I am on console and I have had this issue on several maps. I play with seasons and other mods from modhub.

I can solve this by shutting down the game completely and then sell one more load, however simply reloading the save game does not work.
it's a bug with seasons and animal trailers which has been fixed of course in the last seasons update 1.3.1 but console as yet to get the update for who knows what reason as it was updated on december 16th 2020 and yet console is still waiting for it so all we can do till it does is sell right from the pen and take the hit on cost for doing so.

Version 1.3.1.0:
- Fix buying of animals at the dealer with a trailer.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Las I red was that it hopefully would come this month, but it was/is a big task to fix it on console compared to PC.

:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Noraf wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:43 pm Las I red was that it hopefully would come this month, but it was/is a big task to fix it on console compared to PC.

thanks now we at least know it's hopefully coming.
hviid

Post by hviid »

Thanks everyone - I really hope the future update will fix it!

I do however think I have had it for way longer than any recent update, I just haven't done to much husbandry besides dairy which requires almost no selling of animals.

Fingers crossed for the update