Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Mwal

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mwal »

DEERE317 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:18 am Doesn’t that seem a bit like an oxymoron? Granted some may find planting Potatoes in the dead of winter enjoyable...
🤷‍♂️ They dug frozen sugar beets two years ago out of somewhat frozen ground, I guess maybe they want to simulate awfulness haha
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

But that's already built into seasons, I know that in base seasons Sugarbeets, corn (99.99% positive), and some other crops (besides poplar) can be harvested in the first 1/3rd of winter.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

That STB 03P baler can be used as a mobile one too....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

DEERE317 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:43 pm But that's already built into seasons, I know that in base seasons Sugarbeets, corn (99.99% positive), and some other crops (besides poplar) can be harvested in the first 1/3rd of winter.
It was a joke because the ground froze where I’m from a couple years ago before they lifted many beets. I don’t really understand the root crop winter thing. The factories around us take the bare minimum and reject the rest when it freezes. I have been told this is a European thing before with no explanation. Anyone here know anything about that? Would be interesting to know.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I know that in Minnesota and North Dakota (specific area I forget the name of) they harvest during the colder parts of fall, helps preserve sugar content and prevent degradation by keeping the beets cold.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah that’s where I’m from, and that’s what I assumed when people say they harvest beets and spuds in winter is their climate is just warmer and winter there is like fall here. Beets here actually start in pre pile in August-September and the full harvest starts around the beginning of October and on a good year is done in a few weeks. When beets beets freeze early they actually lose some of their sugar content. They also bring frozen mud with them if it’s wet and make it harder and more expensive to process.
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

lawm wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:53 pm
ChiefContractor wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:29 am
lawm wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:14 am New JD windrower looks nice....but I assume if I'm not using seasons I will still have to ted to make hay. Dang you seasons making it impossible to not use seasons.
This is an idea.. why nit use the haybob by 4d modding.
Looked it up....winner! Thanks!
Sound out lad
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I thought you were Australian Mwal... lol
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Haha nope I farm in Minnesota and work and live in North Dakota
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Iveco truck released on the Modhub.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Steenkamp Modding has stopped modding. Gonna miss him making some really high quality mods :sadnew:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:18 pm Steenkamp Modding has stopped modding. Gonna miss him making some really high quality mods :sadnew:
We'll always have the Quadtrac...
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I noticed on today's ModHub update very briefly there was the new Oak Hill Map by Lancyboi, however a couple of hours after I downloaded it, I've checked the ModHub and now it's been removed. Anyone have an info on this?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:26 pm I noticed on today's ModHub update very briefly there was the new Oak Hill Map by Lancyboi, however a couple of hours after I downloaded it, I've checked the ModHub and now it's been removed. Anyone have an info on this?
He submitted it for Console only and it only got a PC release, which wasn't the correct version for PC. According to his facebook post about it. He's asking people, kindly, to not download it from third party sites. I feel bad for modders sometimes. I can't imagine how many people will download it from those third party sites and cost him downloads from the official modhob. Just be patient people.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I almost wish that all of the FS15/17/19.net/.org/.com sites would get themselves in hot water (Hosting Stolen DLC perhaps?) and be shut down.