Multifruit as seperate mod?

Bobby Eelqhe

Multifruit as seperate mod?

Post by Bobby Eelqhe »

Hey y'all!

I've tried out some maps with multifruits, and I reallyen enjoy growing something else besides my endless soy beans, like tobacco and all.
I have now found a map I really enjoy, but it doesn't have other mutlifruits beside the standard ones.

Can other fruits be added unto maps, or is that only possible when a map comes preloaded with those multifruits?

Thanks in advance!
Bobby
Dairydeere

Re: Multifruit as seperate mod?

Post by Dairydeere »

Bobby Eelqhe wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:56 am Hey y'all!

I've tried out some maps with multifruits, and I reallyen enjoy growing something else besides my endless soy beans, like tobacco and all.
I have now found a map I really enjoy, but it doesn't have other mutlifruits beside the standard ones.

Can other fruits be added unto maps, or is that only possible when a map comes preloaded with those multifruits?

Thanks in advance!
Bobby
There is no mod out there with the capability of doing this besides MaizePlus and Seasons, which code in new crops/fill types. There are likely tutorials out there on YouTube for adding a new crop to FS19 however
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Straw harvest does as well. There are a lot of textures and coding to do to add new fruit.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Surprised no one from Global Company has come up with a Multifruit Mod yet. Several of their mods add in new fruits and filltypes. Would seem to make sense that they would produce a "Global Fruit" mod or list that everyone can use then for compatibility with other mods, maps and stuff.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

I'm more curious as to which map the OP has found that is so enjoyable as I'm currently having map ADD hahaha
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I did try to add multifruit to my favorite maps (Midtown USA) and I failed...

Got the most of it, but the particule effect bring me to fail. That's a lot of work, more than I tought!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Bobby Eelqhe

Post by Bobby Eelqhe »

DMZ Commander wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:25 pm I'm more curious as to which map the OP has found that is so enjoyable as I'm currently having map ADD hahaha
I have found Lubelska Dolina, a beautiful mountain map with lots of realism, detail, and realistic thin and long fields.