Post by Hoss1 »

<<Removed>>

Same reason as here. /locked
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Illinois Farmer

Re: Steenkamp News

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I will miss his work too.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

🍿🍺
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Share some popcorn Mwal?
🍺
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Noraf wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:07 pm Share some popcorn Mwal?
🍺
I brought plenty 🍿🍿🍿
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Gonna miss Steenkamp, he was one of the few modders who could get me in a Case IH ( :lol: ). Wonder if he'll consider passing some of his projects on, he's done some high quality mods
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Another one bites the dust
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Giants are looking into it, there was a post last night. I knew he was dodgy but many people didn't believe it
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:40 am I knew he was dodgy but many people didn't believe it
You can save your "I was right you were wrong" for elsewhere.

Well my opinion of him just plummeted...
Stuff like this is why GIANTS bans selling mods, the bad it brings out in modders (that and some ldiot would think that their garbage is $10)

Anyone want to report the Paypal link? Especially since he apparently isn't going to send the model yet almost definitely isn't sending the money back?

Changelog:
V1.1 Changed the an i to an L, to circumvent filters.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:40 am I knew he was dodgy but many people didn't believe it
Sometimes you just need to stand back and wait for people to reveal their true colours.As the old saying goes "give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves"
Illinois Farmer

njuska11 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:42 am I just want to add that steenkamp showed his true colors. Shortly after his retirement announcement he offered to his community an option to donate him 1000 dollars and in exchange he would send his model of 9030 to siid so he can finish the mod and publish it. After receiving only just above hundred dollars he calls it a day and says that he will never reach a target started calling out on ppl that they only want free stuff and so he decided that he will keep the model to himself screwing the 8 donators that donated to the cause which will get nothing now. Also he started insulting his community by calling them biden voters and mentally challenged ppl. Steenkamp altough you made some good mods you wont be missed atleast not by me. Please dont delete this post ppl need to know the truth you can check it on fb anyway.
You forgot to add in the stuff people were saying to him. If you want to report the news, tell the whole story, not just the stuff that fits your narrative.
Besides that point, I am very disappointed in the way steenkamp worded his post towards the people that were saying mean things. He shouldn't have called them mentally challenged. That is a disrespect to the highest regards towards a group of individuals that didn't choose to have a disability. I could care less about him releasing a mod or asking for donations, but calling those who didn't mentally challenged crossed a line that should never be crossed.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have you been on his fb? He's so rude its unbelievable
Illinois Farmer

I don't have Facebook, just can read the main post.
Illinois Farmer

Yeah, I don't understand why people have to use the words mentally challenge when saying an insult. There are a ton of other words that can be used instead. It doesn't matter who you voted for in regards to how you treat people. I have met demeaning people on both sides. I also know good people on both sides. I voted who I thought would benefit me and my family more.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well he's lost credibility now, so as far as I understand, he was going to give the mod to Siid, he wanted to reach $1,000, and in return give the mod out to patreons. But he reached $100 or so but won't give out his mod to those people who donated saying he won't reach is target. Tbh I this should be locked