Chellington Valley

Mooro

Chellington Valley

Post by Mooro »

First off, another magnificent map from Oxygendavid. His maps are largely all i play. Chellington was my favourite in FS17 so I am delighted to see it back again and with a huge overhaul.

This might be me, so happy to stand corrected. However, have been on the map today and, according to the map colours, it seems that when spreading manure it puts the field to having had lime stage and when spreading lime it puts the field to 3rd stage fertilised? Like i say, it's entirely possible this is me or a mod i have downloaded causing a conflict but anyone else having this issue?

Any known fixes if this is a generic problem?
norfolk farmer

Re: Chellington Valley

Post by norfolk farmer »

Oxy is aware of it via his discord.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

So your saying I need to lime my fields ASAP and save a fortune?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Playing with Season + PF - lime works OK. Haven't tried manure yet.
What isn't working is Fertilizing contracts - you select one to do and it is automatically completed literally some seconds later :/
Weird.
Map itself looks very nice and is alive (trains, boats etc).
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Something I'm now noticing, is that having put Lime on a couple of newly bought fields on the Map (Fields 2 and 3) and then going to try and Plough them to remove the "Needs Ploughing" the Plough Texture is not showing on the fields, the lime remains there, making it very difficult to tell where you have ploughed and where still needs to be ploughed. Normally going over lime with a plough would remove the white lime texture and replace it with the nice soil ploughed one.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Guil

Post by Guil »

Heaven forbid you say that in oxy's discord. Users there were saying the issue with the field states was caused by pf even though multiple other users are experiencing it and don't use pf
Mooro

Post by Mooro »

Guil wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:57 pm Heaven forbid you say that in oxy's discord. Users there were saying the issue with the field states was caused by pf even though multiple other users are experiencing it and don't use pf
Excuse my ignorance, but what is PF?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Precision Farming
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Someone in my Stream Chat told me last night to go and report the fact there appears to be no sleep trigger in the house on the map. I thought better of that, and instead just decided to install and place the placeable sleep trigger mod on my server today. However a player messaged me via my discord to say they were having issues ploughing the two fields that I lime spread last night, because the lime isn't disappearing and was trying to blame it on the sleep trigger mod I added or the infomenu mod I added. Took having to delete both mods from the server to prove to the player it's the map that's broken and not the other unrelated mods.

Though to be fair we are using Precision Farming on the server and noticing very weird interactions with this map. Like trying to do Fertiliser Contracts is a nightmare because the map and menu don't show any fertiliser being applied to the fields, so you can't see where you have or have not sprayed on an AI Field. Harvest Contracts that fail at 97% complete because you can't get enough crop to finish the contract. Baling Contracts where you are having to tedder a field multiple times to get the grass to become Hay and then there is no guarantee when you've baled it all, you have enough bales to complete the contract.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Mooro

Post by Mooro »

Noraf wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:55 pm Precision Farming
Thanks. I can confirm that i do not use PF yet I am still experiencing the problems described in first message.

PS is PF worth using?!
Guil

Post by Guil »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:57 pm Someone in my Stream Chat told me last night to go and report the fact there appears to be no sleep trigger in the house on the map. I thought better of that, and instead just decided to install and place the placeable sleep trigger mod on my server today. However a player messaged me via my discord to say they were having issues ploughing the two fields that I lime spread last night, because the lime isn't disappearing and was trying to blame it on the sleep trigger mod I added or the infomenu mod I added. Took having to delete both mods from the server to prove to the player it's the map that's broken and not the other unrelated mods.

Though to be fair we are using Precision Farming on the server and noticing very weird interactions with this map. Like trying to do Fertiliser Contracts is a nightmare because the map and menu don't show any fertiliser being applied to the fields, so you can't see where you have or have not sprayed on an AI Field. Harvest Contracts that fail at 97% complete because you can't get enough crop to finish the contract. Baling Contracts where you are having to tedder a field multiple times to get the grass to become Hay and then there is no guarantee when you've baled it all, you have enough bales to complete the contract.
The layers on the map seem to be messed up and people are blaming it on pf, can't be that though as it happens when using pf or not

Interestingly, oxy said this
Issues reported for update

1- Field 19 being free
2- Silage clamps at raven wood farm need tweaking
3- Collision in field 16
4- Sign at sell point back to front
5-Error in log due to giants copy and paste fix
6- Remove bin near field 122
7- Issue with pine creek cow trigger
8- Autumn wood farm pit needs a tweak
9- a couple of gates need tweaking to move the opposite way (near abandoned house and saw mill) field 119 also and by farm entrance at autumn farm
10- fix gate at field 46
11- track on field 6 needs slightly smoothing
12- shed clipping at ravenwood
13- gate clipping at field 112
13- road spline needs fixing near back of church at chellington town.

Oxygendavid13/01/2021
Please can we only report serious game play bugs as these will need to be fixed and updated ASAP. also can we please provide as much information and a picture where possible makes it much easier for me and my testers to find and fix.

Before reporting something can you make sure its not a mod conflict or user error as this hinders are time to fix real issues.

issues that don't warrant a fix or are already fixed will be removed
[3:57 PM]
General questions....

1- BGA is surpose to not have bunkers it is designed to place your own
2-The new multiplayer option works like this.... There are 8 farm ids which you need to create.... each farm belongs to an Id ( you will need to find out which farm your id is by joining each group to the trigger icons appear on the map) you can only use the farm if you join that farm id.
3-Not all farms have fuel stations or refill points... if your farm doesn't have one you will need to place your own placeable one
4- there is no sleep trigger on the map so you can place your own one at any farm.
5- compost can be bought at the garden centre in the bunkers.
6- if you are having issues with field states please refresh the field by cultivating or ploughing it to reset it.
7- Dont set up any multiplayer games in single player multiplayer needs to be loaded
8- you can only tip inside big grain sheds and in the middle only!
Number 6 in the second list is interesting..
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Certainly is seeing as Ploughing currently in Multiplayer is most definitely not resetting field state. I guess I'll just have to wait until the fields are seeded to see if that removes the lime texture and replaces it with an actual seeded ground texture.

Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Mooro wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:59 pm
PS is PF worth using?!
In my opinion, yes. But you're 9to be spending more time managing the fields
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Noraf wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:40 pm
Mooro wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:59 pm
PS is PF worth using?!
In my opinion, yes. But you're 9to be spending more time managing the fields
And risking stuff breaking.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Juffe

Post by Juffe »

Does anybody have problems with the BGA trigger? After saving the game the trigger is disappeared. Using seasons, maize plus and PF. If I take missing info from different items.xml (same map but different clean save) and insert it to save I play, it works but after saving and loading it will disappear again.