modhub issues on Xbox

garyst

modhub issues on Xbox

Post by garyst »

My brother is having issues getting the modhub to load up on his Xbox. When he clicks on it it just says loading modhub. My Xbox worked perfectly fine and was able to download new mods this morning with no issues whatsoever. We are both connected to the same internet and his Xbox shows it has a good connection. The game itself plays fine and he is able to load up his save games and play them with no issue, just not the modhub. Tried a hard restart, unplugged let sit then replug Xbox, removed game disk twice but still cannot open modhub. Any idea why his is not working? Should we un install the game then re install? Or will he loose his dlc's by doing that?
Illinois Farmer

Re: modhub issues on Xbox

Post by Illinois Farmer »

When that happened to me on Xbox, I just exit the modhub and re- enter and it would bring it up.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:20 pm When that happened to me on Xbox, I just exit the modhub and re- enter and it would bring it up.
+1

(repeatedly)
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Guil

Post by Guil »

Try rebooting your router
garyst

Post by garyst »

Tried the enter and re enter and also rebooting the internet still nothing. Also tried using my game disk and still didn't work. The internet connection can't be the problem as he can go onto gta online with no problems and my Xbox and tablet is working perfect as well. So he decided to un install the game itself and re install. We will see in a little while if that works or not.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

May not be your end I don't play console myself but a few people have said they are having the same issue on one of the discords im on.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I’ve had it do that to me on PC and exiting and re entering Modhub fixed it for me. That or try restarting the console.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Modhub and thier servers are one of thier glaring problems that need addressed in the next game.
FS 22 and loving it.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Well after un installing the game and re install still can't get it to work. No idea what else to try. Deere317 we tried restarting the Xbox several times with no luck.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

There have been time where I clicked on the MobHub on my xbox 30 times in a row and I just get the white modhub text. Somedays it's worse than others.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Adnel

Post by Adnel »

I have the same problem today :frown:
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:33 pm There have been time where I clicked on the MobHub on my xbox 30 times in a row and I just get the white modhub text. Somedays it's worse than others.
Me too. It is really the only problem with the game that I have.
FS 22 and loving it.
garyst

Post by garyst »

He can't even get that alpine dlc picture that slides into view when on the homepage to show up anymore. Anyway he gave up and said he will try again tomorrow after the next new mods drop and see if that somehow unlocks whatever messed up today.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Need to just wait I think, stuff answer but nothing more you can do unfortunately
I'd send an email to support@giants-software.com too
garyst

Post by garyst »

Thanks guil. If it still doesn't work tomorrow I will send them an email.