Grimme Potato Pack

Bryan83

Re: Grimme Potato Pack

Post by Bryan83 »

Might be able to rig something up using the roto arm mod?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

This really cleared things up for me
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yeah FsClub put out a early preview of the DLC, and the Grimme SE 85-55 is the tool used to pick up the potato rows formed by the harvesters that are linkage mounted.

Changelog 1.02: changed trailed to linkage mounted. (New save game not advised).
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:17 am Yeah FsClub put out a early preview of the DLC, and the Grimme SE 85-55 is the tool used to pick up the potato rows formed by the harvesters that are linkage mounted.

Changelog 1.02: changed trailed to linkage mounted. (New save game not advised).
Post reported for cracked parts from the DEERE317 DLC. :lol: :zunge:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Hahahahahaha. Nice one Deere. *thumbsup*

Anyway, this pack looks pretty interesting, looks quite appealing for the smaller potato growing operation, good for the hedged fields of England where headlands are tighter.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

I found somewhere on the Grimme website, you can equip the SE 85-55 with a pickup for loading potatoes from the ground for a two phase process. By default this machines pulls the potatoes out of the ground (1 row) and not pickup from the ground, but it's an option. So it's now clear to me which machine can be used, thanks to the first look video's of Farmer Klein and you guys for pointing me in the right direction.

Unfortunately we're not able to choose the configuration for the SE 85-55 in this DLC.
aklein

Post by aklein »

Glad the First look I did helped clear up how the various tools work. I put time stamps in the description so folks could jump to just the area they where looking to see also.
Idahofarmkid

Post by Idahofarmkid »

CattleMan wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:21 am
Yeahrightio wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:59 pm That looks interesting cattleman, those spuds seemed very long in the first video, maybe I'm just used to the Dutch cream we grow here. It would be pretty cool if we could de-stone the fields, hill up rows and then spread straw across the potatoes as we grew them, although that makes it a full time job tending to them.
That first video was filmed about an hour north of where I live... The company from the second video is located about 30 mins south of me. And Spudnik Equipment is manufactured 30 mins east of me... I used to work as a welder at Spudnik years ago. Spudnik makes the largest potatoe equipment in the world. Last time I worked harvest was several years ago, at that time we were digging 16 rows at a time, could load a 10 wheeler truck bed in less than 90 seconds... Thats roughly 30 to 35 thousand U.S. pounds of potatoes in less than 1.5 mins.
You and I must not live too far from each other. I'm about an hour away from spudnik.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

glad season pass gives the option to not install a dlc
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

I’ve got a field on FA Oakfield Farm ready for this DLC. With the potato washer It’ll bring in some much needed money.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
eric21

Post by eric21 »

1 day to go
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Even if you don't do potatoes often buy this dlc to encourage Giants to do more modder dlc packs because they are always innovative
wombles

Post by wombles »

Nice review farmer klein, do you get more money from the potato pallets? Love them trailers.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I know this isn't Grimme or potatoes, but it is still root crops.

Has anyone seen the sugar beet equipment that AAA modding is producing, I guess it's similar to the Grimme pack, just with beets.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Is anyone able to download the DLC on consoles? I still can't see it in the PS store and that usually doesn't happen to me. I always got the previous DLCs on schedule. But considering the fact that Giants didn't publish a schedule this time may be it will popup at a random time.
PS5 / FS22